Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Rebecca Marino vs. Nao Hibino Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 11
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Nao Hibino (-130)||Rebecca Marino (+105)|
No. 129-ranked Rebecca Marino will face No. 81 Nao Hibino in the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Monday, September 11.
Marino vs. Hibino Matchup History
- Marino has not matched up against Hibino in the past five years.
- In her 32 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Marino is averaging 23.4 games per match while winning 46.6% of those games.
- Marino averages 22.3 games per match and 10.1 games per set in 20 matches on hard courts this year, with a 47.3% game winning percentage.
- Marino is 137-for-221 in service games (for a winning percentage of 62%) and 48-for-220 in return games (21.8%) on all surfaces.
- Marino has a 62.8% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and an 18.6% winning percentage in return games (71 of 113 service games, and 21 of 113 return games).
- Marino has won 33.6% of her break points this year (42 out of 125, to rank 281st).
- Marino’s 18 break points won on 57 total break points on hard courts so far this year (31.6% win percentage) ranks 251st.
Marino Recent Performances
- Marino was eliminated in the round of 128 of her most recent tournament (the US Open) 6-7, 6-7 by No. -ranked Patricia Maria Tig on August 29.
- There were 26 games, on average, in Marino’s one match in New York.
- In United States, Marino won nine of 14 service games (64.3%) and three of 12 return games (25%).
- In her 34 matches so far this year, Hibino has played an average of 21.7 games across all court types.
- Through 23 matches this year on hard courts, Hibino has played 22.4 games per match and won 53.0% of them.
- Hibino has won 65.9% of her service games this year, and 39% of her return games.
- Hibino has won 39.5% of her return games on hard courts, and 66.5% of her service games.
- Hibino is 205th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 95 of 176 (54.0%).
- Hibino is 140th in break points won on hard courts, converting 65 of 119 (54.6%).
Hibino Recent Performances
- Hibino lost to No. 225-ranked Louisa Chirico 6-7, 3-6 in the qualification round 1 of her last tournament, the US Open, on August 23.
- Hibino’s one match in New York included an average of 22 game per match.
- Hibino won 41.7% of her service games and 40% of her return games in New York.