Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Rebecca Marino vs. Xiyu Wang Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking Classic Birmingham
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 20
- Venue: Edgbaston Priory Club
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Xiyu Wang (-200)||Rebecca Marino (+160)|
In the Viking Classic Birmingham Round of 32 on Tuesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 75-ranked Xiyu Wang against No. 90 Rebecca Marino.
Marino vs. Wang Matchup History
- Marino and Wang have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Marino is averaging 22.4 games per match through her 22 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 47.9% game winning percentage.
- In three matches on grass courts this year, Marino averages 25 games per match and 9.4 games per set with a 48.0% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Marino’s service game winning percentage is 60% (winning 78 of 130 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 22% (earning a win in 29 of 132 return games).
- Marino is 4-for-nine in service games on grass (winning 44.4%) and 2-for-9 in return games (22.2%).
- Marino’s 36.2% break point win percentage (25-for-69) ranks 226th this year.
- Marino has won 66.7% of break points on grass so far this year (two out of three, to rank 97th).
Marino Recent Performances
- Marino remains in the tournament despite being defeated in the qualifying round, 4-6, 6-4, 4-6 against Ana Bogdan.
- In her previous tournament, the Viking Open Nottingham, Marino lost in the round of 32 to No. 143-ranked Harriet Dart, 4-6, 2-6 on June 13.
- There were 18 games, on average, in Marino’s one match in Nottingham.
- Marino won 44.4% of her service games and 22.2% of her return games in Nottingham.
- Wang has averaged 23.4 games per match in her 43 matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, winning 48.9% of the games.
- In two matches in the past 12 months on grass, Wang has averaged 19 games per match and 9.5 games per set, winning 34.2% of the games.
- Wang is 299-for-452 in service games (66.2%) and 143-for-457 in return games (31.3%) including all surfaces.
- Wang has a 63.2% winning percentage in service games on grass, and a 5.3% winning percentage in return games on that surface.
Wang Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Sunday, Wang beat No. 80-ranked Viktoriya Tomova, 6-3, 6-3.
- Wang was eliminated by Maria Sakkari (2-6, 6-7) on June 12 in the round of 32s of the Viking Open Nottingham (her most recent tournament).
- Wang played one match in Nottingham, averaging 21 games.
- Wang won 63.6% of her service games and 10% of her return games while playing in United Kingdom.