Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tereza Martincova vs. Jodie Anna Burrage Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking Open Nottingham
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 13
- Venue: Nottingham Tennis Centre
- Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Tereza Martincova (-125)||Jodie Anna Burrage (+100)|
In the Round of 32 of the Viking Open Nottingham on Tuesday, Jodie Anna Burrage (ranked No. 131) takes on Tereza Martincova (No. 121).
Martincova vs. Burrage Matchup History
- In the one match between Martincova and Burrage in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the Upper Austria Ladies Linz, Martincova won 6-3, 4-6, 6-3.
- In three head-to-head sets, Martincova has won two, and Burrage one.
- In terms of games against each other, Martincova and Burrage have played 28, and Martincova has won more (16). Burrage has taken 12 of them.
- In one match versus one another, Martincova and Burrage have averaged 28 games and three sets per match.
- This year across all court types, Martincova has played 21 total matches with a 47.7% game winning percentage. She averages 21.3 games per match and 9.7 games per set.
- Martincova has a service game winning percentage of 54.3% on all surfaces (50-for-92 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 28.9% (26-for-90 in return games).
- Martincova’s 41.3% break point winning percentage (26-for-63) is 211th this year.
Martincova Recent Performances
- Martincova was eliminated in the round of 128 of her last tournament (the French Open) 3-6, 5-7 by No. 17-ranked Jelena Ostapenko on May 29.
- Martincova averaged 21 games per match in Paris in one match.
- In France, Martincova won four of 10 service games (40%) and four of 11 return games (36.4%).
- Burrage has averaged 21.5 games per match in her 15 matches across all court surfaces during the past 12 months, winning 49.2% of the games.
- In four matches in the past 12 months on grass, Burrage has averaged 20.3 games per match and 9.0 games per set, winning 44.4% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Burrage’s service game winning percentage has been 70.1% in the past year, and her return game winning percentage has been 30.0%.
- Burrage has a 65.0% winning percentage in service games on grass, and a 24.4% winning percentage in return games on that surface.
Burrage Recent Performances
- Burrage was taken down by No. 83-ranked Sara Errani 7-6, 5-7, 2-6 in the qualification round 2 of her most recent tournament, the Mutua Madrid Open, on April 25.
- Burrage played two matches in Madrid, averaging 24.5 games per match.