Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tereza Martincova vs. Viktoriya Tomova Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking Classic Birmingham
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 20
- Venue: Edgbaston Priory Club
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Tereza Martincova (-150)||Viktoriya Tomova (+120)|
In the Viking Classic Birmingham Round of 32 on Tuesday, No. 122-ranked Tereza Martincova meets No. 80 Viktoriya Tomova.
Martincova vs. Tomova Matchup History
- Martincova and Tomova played in the qualifying round at the Miami Open presented by Itau on March 22, 2021. Martincova won 6-4, 6-1.
- Martincova has taken two sets versus Tomova (100.0%), while Tomova has won zero.
- Martincova has won more against Tomova in 17 total games between them, 12 (70.6%) compared to Tomova’s five.
- Martincova and Tomova have faced off one time, averaging 17 games and two sets per match.
- Martincova has averaged 21.9 games per match in her 24 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 48.9% of games.
- Through three matches on grass courts this year, Martincova averages 26.3 games per match and 11.3 games per set with a 55.7% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Martincova’s service game winning percentage is 59.1% (winning 65 of 110 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 27.1% (winning 29 of 107 return games).
- On grass courts, Martincova has an 83.3% winning percentage in service games and a 17.6% winning percentage in return games (15 service games won out of 18, and three return games won out of 17 on grass).
- Martincova ranks 214th in break point winning percentage (37.2%) after going 29-for-78 on break points this year.
- On grass, Martincova has won 20.0% of break points (three out of 15, which ranks 87th).
Martincova Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Martincova was victorious 6-3, 7-6 against Dayana Yastremska on Sunday.
- In her most recent tournament, the Viking Open Nottingham, Martincova lost in the round of 32 to No. 131-ranked Jodie Anna Burrage, 6-7, 6-3, 6-7 on June 13.
- Martincova averaged 35 games per match in Nottingham in one match.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Martincova won 83.3% of her service games and 17.6% of her return games.
- Tomova has played 27 matches so far this year (winning 49.4% of games across all court surfaces), and 21.7 games per match.
- In her one match on grass this year, Tomova has played an average of 30 games.
- So far this year, Tomova has won 32.9% of her return games and 51% of her service games.
- On grass, Tomova has won 46.7% of her service games and 46.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Tomova has converted 44.8% of her break-point opportunities (47 of 105).
- Tomova has converted 70.0% of her break-point chances on grass (seven of 10).
Tomova Recent Performances
- Tomova remains in the tournament despite coming up short in the qualifying round, 3-6, 3-6 against Xiyu Wang.
- In the round of 32s round of the Viking Open Nottingham, Tomova’s previous tournament, she was defeated 2-6, 6-3, 6-7 by No. 110-ranked Elizabeth Mandlik on June 12.
- Tomova’s one match in Nottingham had an average of 30 game per match.
- Tomova clinched 46.7% of her service games (seven of 15) in United Kingdom along with 46.7% of her return games (seven of 15).