Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tereza Martincova vs. Shuai Zhang Match Information
- Tournament: The BNP Paribas Poland Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Legia Tenis & Golf
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Court Surface: Hard
|Tereza Martincova (-310)||Shuai Zhang (+240)|
On Tuesday, Tereza Martincova (No. 107 in the world) meets Shuai Zhang (No. 45) in the Round of 32 of the BNP Paribas Poland Open.
Martincova vs. Zhang Matchup History
- Martincova and Zhang have gone head to head one time in the past five years, in the quarterfinals of the Viking Open Nottingham, and Martincova was the victor 6-3, 6-2.
- Martincova has won two sets off Zhang, or 100.0%, compared to Zhang’s zero.
- Martincova and Zhang have played 17 total games against each other, with Martincova taking 12 and Zhang five.
- In one match versus one another, Martincova and Zhang have averaged 17.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Martincova has played 30 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 22.5 games per match and winning 49.2% of those games.
- Martincova has played 15 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 20.7 games per match and 9.4 games per set while winning 49.0% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Martincova’s service game winning percentage is 62.4% (winning 98 of 157 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 27.8% (claiming 42 of 151 return games).
- Martincova has finished 37-for-62 in service games on hard courts (59.7% winning percentage), and 16-for-59 in return games (27.1%).
- Martincova’s 42 break points won on 110 total break points (38.2% winning percentage) is 234th this year.
- On hard courts, Martincova ranks 192nd in break point winning percentage (38.1%) after going 16-for-42.
Martincova Recent Performances
- In the the Wimbledon, Martincova’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 6-3, 6-7, 4-6 by No. 80-ranked Nadia Podoroska on July 3 in the round of 128 round.
- Martincova averaged 32.0 games per match in London in one match.
- In United Kingdom, Martincova won 13 of 17 service games (76.5%) and three of 15 return games (20.0%).
- In the past year Zhang has played 41 matches (including all court types), winning 47.1% of the games. She has averaged 18.9 games per match and 9.5 games per set.
- On hard courts Zhang has played 33 matches, averaging 19.0 games per match and 9.5 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Zhang’s service game winning percentage has been 65.9% in the past year, and her return game winning percentage has been 29.3%.
- When playing on hard courts, Zhang has a 70.5% winning percentage on serve and a 31.5% winning percentage on return.
Zhang Recent Performances
- On July 18, Zhang was defeated 5-6 (retired) by No. -ranked Amarissa Kiara Toth in the round of 32s of the Hungarian Grand Prix (her previous tournament).
- Zhang played one match in Budapest, averaging 11.0 games.
- In Hungary, Zhang captured three of six service games (50.0%) and two of five return games (40.0%).