Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Rebeka Masarova vs. Linda Fruhvirtova Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, September 24
- Venue: Ningbo Tennis Center
- Location: Ningbo, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Rebeka Masarova (-265)||Linda Fruhvirtova (+205)|
In the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Sunday, we have a matchup of No. 117-ranked Linda Fruhvirtova against No. 64 Rebeka Masarova.
Masarova vs. Fruhvirtova Matchup History
- In the one match between Masarova and Fruhvirtova in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2022, Fruhvirtova won 5-7, 6-1, 7-6.
- Fruhvirtova and Masarova have played three sets against each other, with Fruhvirtova taking two of them and Masarova winning one.
- In 32 total games against one another, Fruhvirtova has taken 18, and Masarova 14.
- Masarova and Fruhvirtova have matched up one time, averaging 32 games and three sets per match.
- Masarova is averaging 22.1 games per match through her 34 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 52.7% game winning percentage.
- Masarova averages 22.4 games per match and 9.5 games per set in 22 matches on hard courts this year, with a 53.7% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Masarova’s service game winning percentage is 73.3% (winning 187 of 255 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 25.8% (winning 65 of 252 return games).
- While playing on hard surfaces, Masarova has a 72.3% winning percentage in service games and a 25.2% winning percentage in return games (102 service games won out of 141, and 35 return games won out of 139).
- Masarova has won 39.0% of her break points this year (60 out of 154, to rank 282nd).
- Masarova has won 44.0% of break points on hard courts this year (33 out of 75, which ranks 236th).
Masarova Recent Performances
- In the the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023, Masarova’s last tournament, she was defeated in the quarterfinals 5-7, 6-7 by No. 27-ranked Magda Linette on September 21.
- Masarova averaged 24.7 games per match in Guangzhou in three matches.
- In China, Masarova won 30 of 37 service games (81.1%) and 10 of 37 return games (27%).
- Fruhvirtova has played 21.3 games per match in her 31 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- In her 18 matches on hard courts this year, Fruhvirtova has played an average of 21.6 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Fruhvirtova has won 54.5% of her games on serve, and 37.5% on return.
- On hard courts, Fruhvirtova has won 38.7% of her return games and 54.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Fruhvirtova has converted 104 of 201 break points (51.7%).
- On hard courts, Fruhvirtova has converted 67 of 128 break points (52.3%).
Fruhvirtova Recent Performances
- Fruhvirtova was eliminated by Clara Tauson (2-6, 6-7) on September 18 in the round of 32s of the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023 (her last tournament).
- Fruhvirtova’s one match in Guangzhou included an average of 21 game per match.
- Fruhvirtova’s service-game winning percentage was 54.5% in China, and she won 20% of her games on her opponent’s serve.