Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Rebeka Masarova vs. Cori Gauff Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Cori Gauff (-450)||Rebeka Masarova (+280)|
No. 71-ranked Rebeka Masarova will face No. 6 Cori Gauff in the French Open Round of 128 on Tuesday, May 30.
Masarova vs. Gauff Matchup History
- In the lone match between Masarova and Gauff in the past five years, in the finals of the ASB Classic, Gauff won 6-1, 6-1.
- Gauff and Masarova have played two sets against each other, with Gauff taking two of them and Masarova taking zero.
- Gauff and Masarova have played 14 total games against each other, with Gauff winning 12 and Masarova two.
- In one match versus one another, Masarova and Gauff have averaged 14 games and two sets per match.
- So far this year across all court types, Masarova has played 21 total matches with a 54.1% game winning percentage. She averages 21.9 games per match and 9.2 games per set.
- In five matches on clay courts this year, Masarova averages 22.2 games per match and 9.3 games per set with a 53.2% game winning percentage.
- Masarova has a 69.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (86 service games won out of 123) and a 27.5% return game winning percentage (33 return games won out of 120).
- Masarova has a 75.0% winning percentage in service games when playing on clay surfaces, and a 31.6% winning percentage in return games (30 of 40 service games, and 12 of 38 return games).
- Masarova’s 38.8% break point win percentage (31-for-80) ranks 188th this year.
- On clay this year, Masarova is 167th in break point win percentage (31.4%) after going 11-for-35.
Masarova Recent Performances
- Masarova was defeated in the qualification round 2 of her previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) 3-6, 2-6 by No. 158-ranked Dayana Yastremska on May 9.
- In Rome, Masarova’s two matches included 16.5 games on average.
- Gauff has played 22 matches so far this year (winning 52.5% of games across all court surfaces), and 19.4 games per match.
- On clay, Gauff has played six matches this year while winning 49.6% of games and 19.8 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Gauff has won 70.1% of her games on serve, and 34.7% on return.
- Gauff has won 60.0% of her service games on clay, and 39.0% of her return games.
- Gauff has converted 70 of 157 break points overall (44.6%), and is 124th in break points won.
- Gauff has converted 44.9% of her break-point opportunities on clay (22 of 49).
Gauff Recent Performances
- Gauff was beaten by Marie Bouzkova (6-4, 2-6, 2-6) on May 14 in the round of 32s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (her most recent tournament).
- Gauff played two matches in Rome, averaging 19.5 games per match.
- Gauff was victorious in 70% of her service games and 42.1% of her return games in Rome.