Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Rebeka Masarova vs. Maria Sakkari Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Maria Sakkari (-425)||Rebeka Masarova (+320)|
Rebeka Masarova (No. 74 ranking) will meet Maria Sakkari (No. 8) in the Round of 128 of the US Open on Monday, August 28.
Masarova vs. Sakkari Matchup History
- Masarova and Sakkari have played once in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Mutua Madrid Open, and Sakkari was the victor 3-6, 6-3, 6-3.
- In three total sets versus each other, Sakkari has taken two, and Masarova one.
- Sakkari and Masarova have played 27 total games against each other, with Sakkari winning 15 and Masarova 12.
- Masarova and Sakkari have averaged 27.0 games and 3.0 sets in their one match against each other.
- Masarova has played 29 matches this year across all court types, averaging 22.0 games per match and winning 52.7% of those games.
- In 17 matches on hard courts this year, Masarova averages 22.2 games per match and 9.2 games per set with a 54.1% game winning percentage.
- Masarova has a 71.6% service game winning percentage and a 26.2% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (141 service games won out of 197, and 51 return games won out of 195).
- Masarova has gone 56-for-83 in service games on hard courts (67.5% winning percentage), and 21-for-82 in return games (25.6%).
- Masarova has won 37.9% of her break points this year (47 out of 124, which ranks 256th).
- Masarova’s 20 break points won on 45 total break points on hard courts this year (44.4% win percentage) ranks 217th.
Masarova Recent Performances
- In the the Western & Southern Open, Masarova’s previous tournament, she was defeated 6-1, 3-6, 5-7 by No. 49-ranked Jasmine Paolini on August 12 in the qualification round 1 round.
- There were 28.0 games, on average, in Masarova’s one match in Cincinnati.
- Sakkari has played 41 matches so far this year (winning 52.7% of games across all court types), and 22.7 games per match.
- On hard courts, Sakkari has played 25 matches this year, totaling 23.8 games per match while winning 52.7% of games.
- Sakkari has won 71.3% of her service games this year, and 34.1% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Sakkari has won 70.9% of her service games and 34.7% of her return games.
- Sakkari has converted 42.0% of her break-point opportunities overall (154 of 367).
- Sakkari is 101st in break points won on hard courts, converting 101 of 235 (43.0%).
Sakkari Recent Performances
- Sakkari was defeated by No. 17-ranked Karolina Muchova 3-6, 6-2, 3-6 in the round of 16 of her last tournament, the Western & Southern Open, on August 17.
- Sakkari’s two matches in Cincinnati had an average of 27.5 games per match.
- In United States, Sakkari captured 20 of 28 service games (71.4%) and seven of 27 return games (25.9%).