Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elise Mertens vs. Marie Bouzkova Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Marie Bouzkova (-145)||Elise Mertens (+120)|
Elise Mertens (No. 29 ranking) will take on Marie Bouzkova (No. 35) in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open on Wednesday, August 16.
Mertens vs. Bouzkova Matchup History
- Mertens and Bouzkova have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- This year across all court surfaces, Mertens has competed in 33 total matches with a 53.3% game winning percentage. She averages 20.9 games per match and 9.3 games per set.
- In 21 matches on hard courts this year, Mertens averages 19.9 games per match and 8.9 games per set with a 53.0% game winning percentage.
- Mertens has compiled a service game winning percentage of 63.4% on all surfaces (196-for-309 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 41.2% (131-for-318 in return games).
- Mertens has a 65.5% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 36.7% winning percentage in return games (114 of 174 service games, and 66 of 180 return games).
- Mertens is 127-for-267 on break points (47.6%) which ranks 142nd.
- On hard courts this year, Mertens is 65-for-146 on break points (44.5%) to rank 120th.
Mertens Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Mertens won 6-3, 3-6, 6-3 versus Madison Keys on Tuesday.
- Mertens was eliminated by Daria Kasatkina (4-6, 2-6) on August 7 in the round of 64 of her most recent tournament, the National Bank Open.
- In Montréal, Mertens’ one match had 18 games on average.
- Mertens won four of nine service games (44.4%) in Canada along with two of nine return games (22.2%).
- Bouzkova has played 22.1 games per match in her 30 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- Bouzkova has played 17 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 20.3 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Bouzkova has won 30.4% of her return games and 64.5% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Bouzkova has won 59.2% of her service games and 30.4% of her return games.
- Bouzkova has converted 41.6% of her break-point opportunities overall (84 of 202).
- Including hard courts only, Bouzkova has converted 42.6% of her break-point chances (43 of 101).
Bouzkova Recent Performances
- Bouzkova defeated No. 39-ranked Irina-Camelia Begu 6-2, 6-2 on Tuesday to advance to the Round of 32.
- In the round of 16s of her last tournament (the National Bank Open), Bouzkova was defeated 3-6, 4-6 by No. 14-ranked Kasatkina on August 10.
- Bouzkova played three matches in Montréal, and she averaged 23 games per match.
- In Canada, Bouzkova claimed 22 of 33 service games (66.7%) and 14 of 36 return games (38.9%).