Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elise Mertens vs. Priscilla Hon Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 13
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Elise Mertens (-1000)||Priscilla Hon (+600)|
In the Round of 32 of the Libema Open on Tuesday, Elise Mertens (ranked No. 28) faces Priscilla Hon (No. 176).
Mertens vs. Hon Matchup History
- Mertens and Hon have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Mertens has competed in 28 total matches with a 55.3% game winning percentage. She averages 20.9 games per match and 9 games per set.
- Mertens has amassed a service game winning percentage of 65% on all surfaces (167-for-257 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 43.6% (115-for-264 in return games).
- Mertens’ 48.5% break point win percentage (113-for-233) ranks 100th this year.
Mertens Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament (the French Open), Mertens was defeated by Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-3, 6-7, 3-6 on June 4, in the round of 16.
- In Paris, Mertens’ four matches included 21.5 games on average.
- While playing in France, Mertens won 58.1% of her service games and 62.8% of her return games.
- Hon has averaged 21.4 games per match through her 14 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 49.0% of the games.
- On grass, Hon has played five matches, averaging 18.8 games per match and 9.4 games per set.
- Hon has a 67% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (65 of 97 games) and a 27.5% return game winning percentage (25 of 91).
- Hon is 18-for-24 in service games on grass (75%) and 9-for-24 in return games (37.5%).
Hon Recent Performances
- Hon remains in the tournament despite being defeated in the qualifying round, 6-4, 2-6, 6-7 against Natalija Stevanovic.
- In the qualification round 1s of the French Open (her last tournament), Hon was beaten by Alice Robbe 2-6, 6-7 on May 23.
- In her one match in Paris, Hon averaged 21 games per match.
- Hon clinched 45.5% of her service games (five of 11) in France along with 30% of her return games (three of 10).