Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Greet Minnen vs. Jelena Ostapenko Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Jelena Ostapenko (-400)||Greet Minnen (+300)|
On Tuesday, Jelena Ostapenko (No. 17 in the world) meets Greet Minnen (No. 123) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Minnen vs. Ostapenko Matchup History
- Minnen and Ostapenko have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Minnen, over the past 12 months, has played 14 matches across all court surfaces, and 24.0 games per match.
- On grass, Minnen has played seven matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 23.9 games per match while winning 55.1% of games.
- Over the past year, Minnen has been victorious in 40.8% of her return games and 62.4% of her service games.
- Over the past year, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Minnen has won 72.4% of her games on serve and 39.3% on return.
Minnen Recent Performances
- Minnen is coming off a 6-2, 6-3 win over No. 208-ranked Darja Semenistaja in the qualifying round on Thursday.
- Minnen was eliminated in the qualification final of her previous tournament (Bett1open) 6-7, 6-3, 2-6 by No. 118-ranked Jule Niemeier on June 18.
- In her two matches in Berlin, Minnen played an average of 24 games.
- Ostapenko has played 22.0 games per match in her 37 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- In her eight matches on grass this year, Ostapenko has played an average of 23.9 games.
- Ostapenko has won 70.7% of her service games this year, and 39.5% of her return games.
- Ostapenko has won 78.1% of her service games on grass, and 37.9% of her return games.
- Ostapenko has converted 46.2% of her break-point opportunities overall (156 of 338).
- Ostapenko has converted 47.9% of her break-point opportunities on grass (35 of 73).
Ostapenko Recent Performances
- Ostapenko lost in the quarterfinals of Viking International Eastbourne (her most recent tournament) to No. 67-ranked Camila Giorgi 6-7 (retired) on June 29.
- Ostapenko played three matches in Eastbourne, averaging 17 games.
- In United Kingdom, Ostapenko claimed 19 of 27 service games (70.4%) and 11 of 24 return games (45.8%).