Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Karolina Muchova vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Tuesday, June 6
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Karolina Muchova (-180)||Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (+145)|
On Tuesday, Karolina Muchova (No. 43 in the world) faces Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (No. 333) in the quarterfinals of the French Open.
Muchova vs. Pavlyuchenkova Matchup History
- Pavlyuchenkova owns a 2-1 record versus Muchova. Their most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the Wimbledon on July 3, 2021, was a 7-5, 6-3 win for Muchova.
- Pavlyuchenkova has taken four sets against Muchova (57.1%), while Muchova has taken three.
- In terms of games against each other, Pavlyuchenkova and Muchova have played 77, and Pavlyuchenkova has won more (40). Muchova has taken 37 of them.
- In three matches versus one another, Muchova and Pavlyuchenkova have averaged 25.7 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- Muchova has played 24 matches this year across all court types, averaging 21.8 games per match and winning 57.3% of those games.
- Through six matches on clay courts this year, Muchova averages 23.7 games per match and 10.1 games per set with a 53.5% game winning percentage.
- Muchova has a service game winning percentage of 73.6% on all surfaces (181-for-246 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 38.3% (95-for-248 in return games).
- In games on clay, Muchova has a 64.3% winning percentage in service games and a 43.1% winning percentage in return games (45 service games won out of 70, and 31 return games won out of 72 on clay).
- Muchova has won 48.9% of her break points this year (89 out of 182, to rank 107th).
- Muchova has won 48.3% of break points on clay courts (29 out of 60, which ranks 92nd).
Muchova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Muchova won 6-4, 6-3 against Elina Avanesyan on Sunday.
- Muchova was eliminated by Paula Badosa (4-6, 7-6, 2-6) on May 16 in the round of 16 of her previous tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- Muchova played an average of 26 games in her four matches in Rome.
- While playing in Italy, Muchova won 60.8% of her service games and 45.3% of her return games.
- Pavlyuchenkova has played 12 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, averaging 20.0 games per match and winning 48.3% of the games.
- Pavlyuchenkova has averaged 19.6 games per match and 8.6 games per set in seven matches on clay in the past year.
- Including all surfaces, Pavlyuchenkova’s service game winning percentage has been 63.5% in the past year, and her return game winning percentage has been 32.0%.
- Pavlyuchenkova is 47-for-69 in service games on clay (68.1%) and 27-for-68 in return games (39.7%).
Pavlyuchenkova Recent Performances
- Pavlyuchenkova is coming off a 3-6, 7-6, 6-3 win over No. 28-ranked Elise Mertens in the Round of 16 on Sunday.
- In her most recent tournament, the Internationaux de Strasbourg, Pavlyuchenkova was taken down by No. 58-ranked Lauren Davis 6-1, 6-7, 0-6 in the quarterfinals on May 25.
- Pavlyuchenkova’s three matches in Strasbourg had an average of 19.7 games per match.
- Pavlyuchenkova’s service-game winning percentage was 73.3% in France, and she was victorious in 48.3% of her games on her opponent’s serve.