Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Karolina Muchova vs. Nadia Podoroska Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Karolina Muchova (-550)||Nadia Podoroska (+390)|
No. 43-ranked Karolina Muchova will face No. 103 Nadia Podoroska in the French Open Round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31.
Muchova vs. Podoroska Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Muchova and Podoroska have matched up against each other.
- In her 24 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Muchova is averaging 21.8 games per match while winning 57.3% of those games.
- Muchova averages 23.7 games per match and 10.1 games per set in six matches on clay courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Muchova’s service game winning percentage is 73.6% (winning 181 of 246 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 38.3% (winning 95 of 248 return games).
- Muchova is 45-for-70 in service games on clay courts (winning 64.3%) and 31-for-72 in return games (43.1%).
- Muchova’s 89 break points won on 182 total break points (48.9% winning percentage) is 103rd this year.
- On clay, Muchova ranks 81st in break point win percentage (48.3%) after going 29-for-60.
Muchova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Sunday, Muchova beat No. 8-ranked Maria Sakkari, 7-6, 7-5.
- In her most recent tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Muchova lost to Paula Badosa 4-6, 7-6, 2-6 on May 16, in the round of 16.
- In Rome, Muchova’s four matches included 26 games on average.
- Muchova won 60.8% of her service games and 45.3% of her return games in Rome.
- Podoroska has averaged 20.8 games per match through her 17 matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 45.9% of the games.
- Podoroska has averaged 20.5 games per match and 8.8 games per set in six matches on clay in the past 12 months.
- Podoroska has a 63.9% winning percentage on serve and a 29.3% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Playing on clay, Podoroska has a 61.1% winning percentage on serve, and 30.8% on return.
Podoroska Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Sunday, Podoroska defeated No. 123-ranked Jessika Ponchet, 6-0, 6-2.
- In the round of 128s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (her previous tournament), Podoroska was eliminated by Sloane Stephens 4-6, 1-6 on May 10.
- In Podoroska’s one match in Rome, there was an average of 17 games per match.
- Podoroska won 44.4% of her service games (four of nine) in Italy along with 12.5% of her return games (one of eight).