Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Karolina Muchova vs. Aryna Sabalenka Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Thursday, June 8
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Aryna Sabalenka (-310)||Karolina Muchova (+245)|
On Thursday, Karolina Muchova (No. 43 in the world) faces Aryna Sabalenka (No. 2) in the semifinals of the French Open.
Muchova vs. Sabalenka Matchup History
- In the lone match between Muchova and Sabalenka in the past five years, in the semifinals of the 2019 WTA Elite Trophy Singles, Sabalenka won 7-5, 7-6.
- Sabalenka has won two sets off Muchova (100.0%), compared to Muchova’s zero.
- Sabalenka has won more versus Muchova in 25 total games between them, 14 (56.0%) compared to Muchova’s 11.
- In one matchup between Muchova and Sabalenka, they have averaged 25 games and two sets per match.
- Muchova has played 24 matches this year across all court types, averaging 21.8 games per match and winning 57.3% of those games.
- Muchova averages 23.7 games per match and 10.1 games per set in six matches on clay courts this year.
- Muchova is 181-for-246 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 73.6%) and 95-for-248 in return games (38.3%) on all surfaces.
- In games on clay surfaces, Muchova has a 64.3% winning percentage in service games and a 43.1% winning percentage in return games (45 service games won out of 70, and 31 return games won out of 72 on clay).
- Muchova’s 89 break points won on 182 total break points (48.9% winning percentage) is 107th this year.
- On clay this year, Muchova has won 48.3% of break points (29 out of 60, to rank 93rd).
Muchova Recent Performances
- Muchova defeated No. 333-ranked Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 7-5, 6-2 on Tuesday to reach the semifinals.
- Muchova was defeated by Paula Badosa (4-6, 7-6, 2-6) on May 16 in the round of 16 of her last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- Muchova averaged 26 games per match in Rome in four matches.
- While playing in Italy, Muchova won 60.8% of her service games and 45.3% of her return games.
- In her 31 matches so far this year, Sabalenka has played an average of 19.1 games across all court surfaces.
- Sabalenka has played 11 matches on clay this year, and 20.5 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Sabalenka has won 81.8% of her games on serve, and 40.8% on return.
- On clay, Sabalenka has won 78.3% of her service games and 38.7% of her return games.
- Sabalenka is 91st in break points won on all surfaces, converting 117 of 259 (45.2%).
- Sabalenka has converted 43 of 97 break points on clay (44.3%), and is 66th in break points won.
Sabalenka Recent Performances
- Sabalenka defeated No. 192-ranked Elina Svitolina 6-4, 6-4 on Tuesday to reach the semifinals.
- Sabalenka lost to No. 134-ranked Sofia Kenin 6-7, 2-6 in the round of 64 of her last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, on May 11.
- In Sabalenka’s one match in Rome, there was an average of 21 games per match.
- Sabalenka clinched 54.5% of her service games and 20% of her return games in Rome.