Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Karolina Muchova vs. Taylor Townsend Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, September 1
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Karolina Muchova (-500)||Taylor Townsend (+360)|
In the US Open Round of 32 on Friday, No. 10-ranked Karolina Muchova meets No. 132 Taylor Townsend.
Muchova vs. Townsend Matchup History
- Muchova and Townsend have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- This year across all court types, Muchova has competed in 43 total matches with a 55.5% game winning percentage. She averages 23.2 games per match and 9.9 games per set.
- In 29 matches on hard courts this year, Muchova averages 22.5 games per match and 9.7 games per set with a 56.6% game winning percentage.
- Muchova has a 72.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (346 service games won out of 480) and a 37.7% return game winning percentage (183 return games won out of 486).
- When playing on hard surfaces, Muchova has a 74.9% winning percentage in service games and a 36.0% winning percentage in return games (233 service games won out of 311, and 112 return games won out of 311).
- Muchova has won 45.9% of her break points this year (169 out of 368, to rank 130th).
- On hard courts this year, Muchova has won 46.1% of break points (106 out of 230, which ranks 94th).
Muchova Recent Performances
- Muchova defeated No. 77-ranked Magdalena Frech 6-3, 6-3 on Wednesday to advance to the Round of 32.
- Muchova was defeated in the final of her last tournament (the Western & Southern Open) 3-6, 4-6 by No. 7-ranked Cori Gauff on August 20.
- There were 22.5 games, on average, in Muchova’s six matches in Cincinnati.
- Muchova won 52 of 69 service games (75.4%) in United States along with 23 of 66 return games (34.8%).
- Townsend has played 22.2 games per match in her 25 matches this year across all court types.
- Through 11 matches so far this year on hard courts, Townsend has played 23.3 games per match and won 52.0% of them.
- So far this year, Townsend has won 75.3% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games.
- Townsend has won 81.9% of her service games on hard courts, and 29.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Townsend has converted 40.7% of her break-point opportunities (55 of 135).
- On hard courts, Townsend has converted 21 of 51 break points (41.2%).
Townsend Recent Performances
- Townsend is coming off a 7-6, 7-5 victory over No. 19-ranked Beatriz Haddad Maia in the Round of 64 on Wednesday.
- In the qualification finals round of the Western & Southern Open, Townsend’s last tournament, she was beaten 4-6, 6-4, 5-7 by No. 64-ranked Martina Trevisan on August 13.
- Townsend played two matches in Cincinnati, averaging 29.0 games.