Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Celine Naef vs. Anastasia Potapova Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 13
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Anastasia Potapova (-400)||Celine Naef (+300)|
In a match slated for Sunday, Anastasia Potapova (No. 27 in rankings) will take on Celine Naef (No. 162) in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
Naef vs. Potapova Matchup History
- In the sole match between Naef and Potapova in the past five years, in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon, Potapova won 6-3, 6-3.
- Potapova and Naef have played two sets versus each other, and Potapova has the advantage, taking two of them. Naef has taken zero.
- Potapova has taken 12 games against Naef (66.7%), while Naef has taken six.
- In one matchup between Naef and Potapova, they have averaged 18.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Naef, over the past year, has played nine matches across all court types, and 23.1 games per match.
- Naef has won 34.6% of her return games and 66.3% of her service games over the past 12 months.
Naef Recent Performances
- Naef was eliminated by Elisabetta Cocciaretto (6-3, 6-7, 2-6) on July 25 in the round of 32 of her last tournament, the Ladies Open Lausanne.
- Naef played an average of 30.0 games in her one match in Lausanne.
- Naef’s service-game winning percentage in Switzerland was 46.7%, and she won 46.7% on her opponent’s serve.
- In her 41 matches so far this year, Potapova has played an average of 24.5 games across all court types.
- On hard courts, Potapova has played 23 matches this year, totaling 24.2 games per match while winning 52.6% of games.
- Thus far this year, Potapova has won 65.1% of her service games and 40.0% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Potapova has won 63.0% of her games on serve, and 42.8% on return.
- Potapova has converted 182 of 443 break points overall (41.1%), and is 123rd in break points won.
- Potapova has converted 40.6% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (101 of 249).
Potapova Recent Performances
- Potapova lost to No. 17-ranked Karolina Muchova 6-7, 2-6 in the round of 64 of her most recent tournament, the National Bank Open, on August 8.
- Potapova’s one match in Montréal included an average of 21.0 game per match.
- In Canada, Potapova captured seven of 11 service games (63.6%) and one of 10 return games (10.0%).