Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Celine Naef vs. Venus Williams Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 12
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Celine Naef (-275)||Venus Williams (+215)|
In the Round of 32 of the Libema Open on Monday, Celine Naef (ranked No. 197) takes on Venus Williams.
Naef vs. Williams Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Naef and Williams have played each other.
- Naef has played 21.0 games per match in her one match over the past 12 months across all court types.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Naef has won 50.0% of her games on serve, and 27.3% on return.
Naef Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament (the French Open), Naef was defeated by Elizabeth Mandlik 5-7, 3-6 on May 22, in the qualification round 1.
- There were 21 games, on average, in Naef’s one match in Paris.
- Naef won five of 10 service games (50%) in France along with three of 11 return games (27.3%).
- Williams has averaged 22.2 games per match through her six matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 41.4% of the games.
- Williams has a 56.7% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (38 of 67 games) and a 25.8% return game winning percentage (17 of 66).
Williams Recent Performances
- Williams was defeated by Lin Zhu (6-3, 2-6, 5-7) on January 4 in the round of 16s of the ASB Classic (her last tournament).
- Williams participated in two matches in Auckland, and she averaged 25 games per match.
- Williams’ service-game winning percentage was 60% in New Zealand, and she won 44% of her games on her opponent’s serve.