Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Emma Navarro vs. Ekaterina Alexandrova Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Ekaterina Alexandrova (-390)||Emma Navarro (+300)|
No. 55-ranked Emma Navarro will face No. 22 Ekaterina Alexandrova in Wimbledon Round of 128 on Tuesday, July 4.
Navarro vs. Alexandrova Matchup History
- Navarro and Alexandrova have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- In her 17 matches over the past year, across all court types, Navarro has averaged 20.4 games.
- In her four matches on a grass surface over the past year, Navarro has averaged 17.5 games.
- Navarro has won 38.0% of her return games and 62.5% of her service games over the past year.
- Navarro has been victorious in 74.3% of her service games on grass over the past year and 31.4% of her return games.
Navarro Recent Performances
- Navarro was eliminated in the semifinals of her previous tournament (Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers) 2-6, 2-6 by No. 52-ranked Katerina Siniakova on June 30.
- Navarro played an average of 17.5 games in her four matches in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe.
- While playing in Germany, Navarro won 74.3% of her service games and 31.4% of her return games.
- In her 33 matches so far this year, Alexandrova has played an average of 20.4 games across all court surfaces.
- In her nine matches on grass this year, Alexandrova has played an average of 18.8 games.
- So far this year, Alexandrova has won 75.6% of her service games and 32.0% of her return games.
- Alexandrova has won 85.5% of her service games on grass, and 31.4% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Alexandrova has converted 46.8% of her break-point chances (101 of 216).
- On grass, Alexandrova has converted 24 of 48 break points (50.0%).
Alexandrova Recent Performances
- Alexandrova fell just short of the final in her last tournament, as she was defeated by Petra Kvitova (3-6, 4-6) on June 24 in the semifinals of Bett1open.
- In her four matches in Berlin, Alexandrova played an average of 13.5 games per match.
- Alexandrova was victorious in 81.5% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games in Berlin.