Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Emma Navarro vs. Aliaksandra Sasnovich Match Information
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Emma Navarro (-125)||Aliaksandra Sasnovich (+100)|
In the Tennis in the Land Round of 32 on Monday, No. 57-ranked Emma Navarro faces No. 68 Aliaksandra Sasnovich.
Navarro vs. Sasnovich Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Navarro and Sasnovich have competed against each other.
- In her 25 matches played this year across all court types, Navarro is averaging 20 games per match and winning 51.1% of those games.
- Navarro averages 22.8 games per match and 8.5 games per set in nine matches on hard courts this year.
- Navarro has amassed a service game winning percentage of 64.6% on all surfaces (124-for-192 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 37% (68-for-184 in return games).
- Navarro has gone 29-for-51 in service games when playing on hard courts (56.9% winning percentage), and 18-for-49 in return games (36.7%).
- Navarro ranks 218th in break point win percentage (44.9%) after going 66-for-147 on break points.
- Navarro’s 18 break points won on 44 total break points on hard courts (40.9% winning percentage) ranks 220th.
Navarro Recent Performances
- Navarro was beaten in the round of 64 of her most recent tournament (the Western & Southern Open) 2-6, 6-3, 3-6 by No. 36-ranked Petra Martic on August 15.
- Navarro played an average of 25.7 games in her three matches in Cincinnati.
- In United States, Navarro won nine of 13 service games (69.2%) and two of 13 return games (15.4%).
- Through 33 matches so far this year, Sasnovich has played 22.8 games per match and won 48.7% of them (across all court types).
- Through 18 matches so far this year on hard courts, Sasnovich has played 24.3 games per match and won 50.0% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Sasnovich has won 61.1% of her games on serve, and 32.4% on return.
- Sasnovich has won 61.3% of her service games on hard courts, and 31% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Sasnovich has converted 46.4% of her break-point chances (78 of 168).
- Including hard courts only, Sasnovich has converted 45.2% of her break-point chances (33 of 73).
Sasnovich Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Sasnovich was victorious 7-5, 4-6, 6-2 against Fernanda Contreras Gomez on Sunday.
- Sasnovich was beaten by Qinwen Zheng (1-6, 4-6) on August 15 in the round of 64s of the Western & Southern Open (her most recent tournament).
- In her three matches in Cincinnati, Sasnovich averaged 24.7 games per match.
- In United States, Sasnovich clinched five of eight service games (62.5%) and zero of nine return games (0%).