Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Emma Navarro vs. Qinwen Zheng Match Information
- Tournament: The 32nd Palermo Ladies Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 21
- Venue: Country Time Club
- Location: Palermo, Italy
- Court Surface: Clay
|Qinwen Zheng (-180)||Emma Navarro (+145)|
In the quarterfinals of the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open on Friday, Emma Navarro (ranked No. 57) takes on Qinwen Zheng (No. 26).
Navarro vs. Zheng Matchup History
- Navarro has not played Zheng in the past five years.
- Through 18 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Navarro has played 20.3 games per match. She won 48.5% of them.
- On clay, Navarro has played six matches over the past year, and she has totaled 20.8 games per match while winning 48.8% of games.
- Over the past year, Navarro has won 61.6% of her service games, and she has won 36.9% of her return games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Navarro has been victorious in 61.8% of her service games and 38% of her return games.
Navarro Recent Performances
- Navarro defeated No. 363-ranked Camilla Rosatello 6-2, 6-1 on Wednesday to advance to the quarterfinals.
- Navarro was eliminated in the round of 128 of her last tournament (the Wimbledon) 4-6, 3-6 by No. 22-ranked Ekaterina Alexandrova on July 4.
- Navarro played an average of 19 games in her one match in London.
- Navarro won five of 10 service games (50%) in United Kingdom along with two of nine return games (22.2%).
- In her 31 matches this year, Zheng has played an average of 21.2 games across all court surfaces.
- On clay, Zheng has played 12 matches this year while winning 54.0% of games and 22.8 games per match.
- So far this year, Zheng has won 74.7% of her service games and 33.7% of her return games.
- On clay, Zheng has won 73.1% of her service games and 35.7% of her return games.
- Zheng is 139th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 98 of 220 (44.5%).
- On clay, Zheng has converted 47 of 97 break points (48.5%).
Zheng Recent Performances
- Zheng beat Diane Parry 7-5, 3-6, 6-3 on Wednesday in the Round of 16.
- In the round of 128s round of the Wimbledon, Zheng’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 3-6, 5-7 by No. 32-ranked Katerina Siniakova on July 3.
- Zheng participated in one match in London, averaging 21 games.
- Zheng’s service-game winning percentage was 40% in United Kingdom, and she clinched 36.4% of her games on her opponent’s serve.