Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Clervie Ngounoue vs. Daria Saville Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daria Saville (-240)||Clervie Ngounoue (+195)|
In the US Open Round of 128 on Monday, Clervie Ngounoue takes on No. 192 Daria Saville.
Ngounoue vs. Saville Matchup History
- Ngounoue has not squared off against Saville in the past five years.
- In her two matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Ngounoue has averaged 21.0 games.
- On hard courts, Ngounoue has played two matches over the past year, and 21.0 games per match.
Ngounoue Recent Performances
- In her last tournament, the Citi Open, Ngounoue went down in the qualification final to No. 79-ranked Magdalena Frech, 6-7, 5-7 on July 30.
- There were 21.0 games, on average, in Ngounoue’s two matches in Washington.
- Saville has averaged 19.6 games per match in her 15 matches across all court types during the past 12 months, winning 50.0% of the games.
- On hard courts Saville has played five matches, averaging 13.4 games per match and 9.6 games per set.
- Saville has a 53.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (46 of 86 games) and a 47.3% return game winning percentage (43 of 91).
- Saville has a 47.8% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and is at 36.0% in return games.
Saville Recent Performances
- Saville was eliminated by Kimberly Birrell (3-6, 4-6) on August 5 in the qualification round 1s of the National Bank Open (her last tournament).
- Saville participated in one match in Montréal, and she averaged 19.0 games per match.