Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jule Niemeier vs. Heather Watson Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking Open Nottingham
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 12
- Venue: Nottingham Tennis Centre
- Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Jule Niemeier (-150)||Heather Watson (+120)|
In the Round of 32 of the Viking Open Nottingham on Monday, Jule Niemeier (ranked No. 118) faces Heather Watson (No. 195).
Niemeier vs. Watson Matchup History
- Niemeier and Watson are 1-1 against each other. Niemeier won their most recent meeting on July 3, 2022, 6-2, 6-4.
- Niemeier and Watson have played five sets versus each other, with Niemeier winning three of them and Watson taking two.
- Niemeier has won more against Watson in 48 total games between them, 27 (56.2%) compared to Watson’s 21.
- In two matchups between Niemeier and Watson, they have averaged 24 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Niemeier, over the past year, has played 36 matches across all court types, and 22.3 games per match.
- On grass, Niemeier has played eight matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 22.4 games per match while winning 54.7% of games.
- Niemeier, over the past year, has won 63.4% of her service games and 35.2% of her return games.
- Over the past 12 months, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Niemeier has won 68.9% of her games on serve and 40.4% on return.
Niemeier Recent Performances
- Niemeier was eliminated by Daria Kasatkina (3-6, 4-6) on May 28 in the round of 128 of her last tournament, the French Open.
- Niemeier averaged 19 games per match in Paris in one match.
- Niemeier’s service-game winning percentage in France was 20%, and she won 55.6% on her opponent’s serve.
- In the past year Watson has competed in 29 matches (including all court surfaces), winning 50.1% of the games. She has averaged 22.1 games per match and 10 games per set.
- Watson has averaged 23.7 games per match and 10.4 games per set in seven matches on grass in the past 12 months.
- Watson has a 66.7% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (120 of 180 games) and a 36.7% return game winning percentage (66 of 180).
- Watson is 45-for-58 in service games on grass (77.6%) and 16-for-59 in return games (27.1%).
Watson Recent Performances
- Watson beat Amelia Rajecki 6-3, 6-2 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- In the qualification round 1s of the French Open (her previous tournament), Watson was beaten by Olga Danilovic 4-6, 3-6 on May 23.
- Watson’s one match in Paris had an average of 19 game per match.
- Watson clinched 44.4% of her service games and 30% of her return games in Paris.