Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Noma Noha Akugue vs. Rebeka Masarova Match Information
- Tournament: The Winners Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: BT Arena
- Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Court Surface: Hard
|Rebeka Masarova (-310)||Noma Noha Akugue (+235)|
No. 171-ranked Noma Noha Akugue will take on No. 69 Rebeka Masarova in the Winners Open Round of 32 on Monday, October 16.
Noha Akugue vs. Masarova Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Noha Akugue and Masarova have gone head to head.
Noha Akugue Stats
- In her 17 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Noha Akugue has averaged 21.5 games.
- In her three matches on hard courts over the past year, Noha Akugue has played 21 games per match.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Noha Akugue has won 61% of her games on serve, and 36.2% on return.
- Noha Akugue has claimed 55.6% of her service games on hard courts and 11.1% of her return games over the past year.
Noha Akugue Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament (the WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023), Noha Akugue made a run before losing to Sara Errani in the quarterfinals 5-7, 2-6 on September 15.
- Noha Akugue averaged 19.7 games per match in Bucharest in three matches.
- Noha Akugue won 51.7% of her service games and 56.7% of her return games in Bucharest.
- Through 36 matches this year, Masarova has played 21.8 games per match and won 52.2% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Masarova has played 24 matches on hard courts this year, and 21.9 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Masarova has won 26.5% of her return games and 72.6% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Masarova has won 71.1% of her service games and 26.5% of her return games.
- Masarova has converted 64 of 161 break points overall (39.8%), and is 303rd in break points won.
- On hard courts, Masarova has converted 37 of 82 break points (45.1%).
Masarova Recent Performances
- Masarova was beaten by Kateryna Baindl (2-6, 4-6) on September 29 in the qualification round 1s of the China Open (her most recent tournament).
- Masarova played one match in Beijing, averaging 18 games.