Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Noma Noha Akugue vs. Laura Pigossi Match Information
- Tournament: The Hamburg
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay
|Noma Noha Akugue (-125)||Laura Pigossi (+100)|
On Monday, Laura Pigossi (No. 138 in the world) faces Noma Noha Akugue (No. 197) in the Round of 32 of the Hamburg.
Noha Akugue vs. Pigossi Matchup History
- Noha Akugue and Pigossi played in the qualifying round at the French Open on May 24, 2023. Pigossi won 7-6, 6-3.
- Pigossi and Noha Akugue have played two sets versus each other, and Pigossi has won them all.
- In terms of games against each other, Pigossi and Noha Akugue have played 22, and Pigossi has won more (13). Noha Akugue has taken nine of them.
- Noha Akugue and Pigossi have faced off one time, averaging 22.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
Noha Akugue Stats
- Noha Akugue has played 20.9 games per match in her eight matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- On clay, Noha Akugue has played three matches over the past year, and she has totaled 24.7 games per match while winning 45.9% of games.
- Over the past year, Noha Akugue has won 64.9% of her service games, and she has won 23.7% of her return games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Noha Akugue has won 63.0% of her games on serve, and 33.3% on return.
Noha Akugue Recent Performances
- Noha Akugue was eliminated by Taylor Townsend (2-6, 4-6) on June 28 in the qualification round 2 of her last tournament, the Wimbledon.
- In London, Noha Akugue’s two matches had 10.5 games on average.
- Noha Akugue won seven of 10 service games (70.0%) in United Kingdom along with zero of 11 return games (0.0%).
- Pigossi has played 29 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, averaging 19.8 games per match and winning 46.2% of the games.
- Pigossi has averaged 20.1 games per match and 9.1 games per set through 14 matches on clay in the past year.
- Pigossi has compiled a service game winning percentage of 55.6% on all surfaces (100-for-180) and a return game winning percentage of 40.6% (71-for-175).
- Pigossi has a 58.8% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 46.1% winning percentage in return games.
Pigossi Recent Performances
- In the qualification round 1s round of the Wimbledon, Pigossi’s last tournament, she was beaten 7-5, 6-7, 2-6 by No. -ranked Vera Zvonareva on June 27.
- Pigossi played one match in London, and she averaged 33.0 games per match.
- Pigossi won 58.8% of her service games and 31.3% of her return games in London.