Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jelena Ostapenko vs. Cori Gauff Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Tuesday, September 5
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Cori Gauff (-240)||Jelena Ostapenko (+195)|
On Tuesday, Jelena Ostapenko (No. 21 in the world) faces Cori Gauff (No. 6) in the quarterfinals of the US Open.
Ostapenko vs. Gauff Matchup History
- Ostapenko and Gauff have split their two head-to-head matches. The most recent one was on January 21, 2023, ending with Ostapenko winning 7-5, 6-3.
- In five head-to-head sets, Ostapenko has won three, and Gauff two.
- Ostapenko and Gauff have played 45 total games versus each other, with Ostapenko winning 24 and Gauff 21.
- Gauff and Ostapenko have played each other two times, averaging 22.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Ostapenko has averaged 22.6 games per match through her 42 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 54.8% of games.
- Ostapenko averages 22.8 games per match and 9.2 games per set through 21 matches on hard courts this year.
- Ostapenko is 337-for-480 in service games (for a winning percentage of 70.2%) and 184-for-470 in return games (39.1%) on all surfaces.
- Ostapenko has 162 wins in 243 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 66.7%), and 90 wins in 235 return games (38.3%).
- Ostapenko’s 45.3% break point win percentage (180-for-397) ranks 128th this year.
- Ostapenko’s 88 break points won on 199 total break points on hard courts so far this year (44.2% win percentage) ranks 109th.
Ostapenko Recent Performances
- Ostapenko defeated Iga Swiatek 3-6, 6-3, 6-1 on Sunday in the Round of 16.
- In the the Western & Southern Open, Ostapenko’s most recent tournament, she was beaten 7-6, 2-6, 4-6 by No. 4-ranked Elena Rybakina on August 16 in the round of 32 round.
- Ostapenko averaged 28.5 games per match in Cincinnati in two matches.
- Ostapenko’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 50%, and she won 41.4% on her opponent’s serve.
- Gauff has played 46 matches this year, and 19.4 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Gauff has played 28 matches on hard courts this year, and 19.2 games per match.
- Gauff has won 72.9% of her service games this year, and 40.5% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Gauff has won 75.6% of her service games and 41.2% of her return games.
- Gauff has converted 47.3% of her break-point chances overall (174 of 368).
- On hard courts, Gauff has converted 106 of 220 break points (48.2%).
Gauff Recent Performances
- Gauff beat Caroline Wozniacki 6-3, 3-6, 6-1 on Sunday in the Round of 16.
- Gauff made the final in the Western & Southern Open (her last tournament) on August 20, and then took down No. 17-ranked Karolina Muchova 6-3, 6-4.
- In her five matches in Cincinnati, Gauff played an average of 20 games per match.
- Gauff’s service-game winning percentage was 72% in United States, and she captured 56% of her games on her opponent’s serve.