Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jelena Ostapenko vs. Jasmine Paolini Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jelena Ostapenko (-230)||Jasmine Paolini (+185)|
Jelena Ostapenko (No. 20 ranking) will take on Jasmine Paolini (No. 35) in the Round of 128 of the US Open on Monday, August 28.
Ostapenko vs. Paolini Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Ostapenko and Paolini have faced each other.
- Ostapenko has played 42 matches this year across all court types, averaging 22.6 games per match and winning 54.8% of those games.
- On hard courts, Ostapenko has played 21 matches (averaging 22.8 games per match and 9.2 games per set).
- Ostapenko is 337-for-480 in service games (a winning percentage of 70.2%) and 184-for-470 in return games (39.1%) on all surfaces.
- In games on hard surfaces, Ostapenko has a 66.7% winning percentage in service games and a 38.3% winning percentage in return games (162 service games won out of 243, and 90 return games won out of 235).
- Ostapenko’s 180 break points won on 397 total break points (45.3% win percentage) ranks 130th this year.
- On hard courts, Ostapenko has won 44.2% of break points (88 out of 199, to rank 111th).
Ostapenko Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament, the Western & Southern Open, Ostapenko fell in the round of 32 to No. 4-ranked Elena Rybakina, 7-6, 2-6, 4-6 on August 16.
- There were 28.5 games, on average, in Ostapenko’s two matches in Cincinnati.
- Ostapenko won 50.0% of her service games and 41.4% of her return games in Cincinnati.
- Paolini has played 39 matches this year, and 20.6 games per match across all court surfaces.
- In her 23 matches on hard courts so far this year, Paolini has played an average of 18.0 games.
- Paolini has won 64.0% of her service games this year, and 32.2% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Paolini has won 34.2% of her return games and 63.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Paolini has converted 101 of 227 break points (44.5%).
- On hard courts, Paolini has converted 51 of 104 break points (49.0%).
Paolini Recent Performances
- Paolini was beaten by Xinyu Wang (4-6, 3-6) on August 22 in the round of 16s of the Tennis in the Land (her most recent tournament).
- Paolini participated in two matches in Cleveland, averaging 17.5 games per match.
- In United States, Paolini claimed 12 of 18 service games (66.7%) and seven of 17 return games (41.2%).