Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Barbora Palicova vs. Emiliana Arango Match Information
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Emiliana Arango (-155)||Barbora Palicova (+125)|
In the Round of 32 of the Livesport Prague Open 2021 on Tuesday, Emiliana Arango (ranked No. 181) meets Barbora Palicova (No. 229).
Palicova vs. Arango Matchup History
- Palicova has not faced Arango in the past five years.
- In her eight matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Palicova has averaged 20.3 games.
- On hard courts, Palicova has played three matches over the past year, and she has totaled 18.0 games per match while winning 37.0% of games.
- Palicova, over the past 12 months, has won 60.9% of her service games and 36.5% of her return games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past year, Palicova has won 52.6% of her games on serve and 31.6% on return.
Palicova Recent Performances
- Palicova was eliminated in the qualification round 1 of her last tournament (the Hamburg) 4-6, 3-6 by No. 222-ranked Daria Saville on July 22.
- Palicova played an average of 19.0 games in her one match in Hamburg.
- In her 14 matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, Arango has averaged 20.1 games per match and won 48.0% of the games.
- Arango has played one match on hard courts in the past year, averaging 15.0 games per match and 7.5 games per set, winning 20.0% of games.
- Arango is 44-for-65 in service games (67.7%) and 22-for-68 in return games (32.4%) including all surfaces.
Arango Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Sunday, Arango defeated No. 125-ranked Nao Hibino, 3-6, 6-1, 6-0.
- In the qualification finals of the Hamburg (her most recent tournament), Arango was eliminated by Miriam Bianca Bulgaru 6-7, 5-7 on July 23.
- In Arango’s two matches in Hamburg, there was an average of 21.5 games per match.