Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lena Papadakis vs. Liudmila Samsonova Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 12
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Liudmila Samsonova (-2500)||Lena Papadakis (+1000)|
In the Libema Open Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup of No. 15-ranked Liudmila Samsonova against No. 348 Lena Papadakis.
Papadakis vs. Samsonova Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Papadakis and Samsonova have gone head to head.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Papadakis has played three matches and 20.7 games per match.
Papadakis Recent Performances
- Papadakis beat Taylah Preston 6-0, 3-6, 6-4 on Sunday to advance to the Round of 32.
- Papadakis was beaten by Sinja Kraus (4-6, 6-3, 2-6) on April 1 in the qualification round 1 of her previous tournament, the Copa Colsanitas.
- In her one match in Bogotá, Papadakis played an average of 27 games.
- Through 23 matches this year, Samsonova has played 21 games per match and won 52.0% of them (across all court types).
- Thus far this year, Samsonova has won 70.2% of her service games and 33.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Samsonova has converted 79 of 183 break points (43.2%).
Samsonova Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of her most recent tournament (the French Open), Samsonova was defeated 6-4, 5-7, 5-7 by No. 333-ranked Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova on May 31.
- In Samsonova’s two matches in Paris, there was an average of 23.5 games per match.
- Samsonova’s service-game winning percentage was 70.8% in France, and she won 47.8% of her games on her opponent’s serve.