Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alycia Parks vs. Leylah Annie Fernandez Match Information
- Tournament: The Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, June 26
- Venue: TC Bad Homburg
- Location: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Leylah Annie Fernandez (-190)||Alycia Parks (+150)|
On Monday, Alycia Parks (No. 47 in the world) faces Leylah Annie Fernandez (No. 96) in the Round of 64 of the Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers.
Parks vs. Fernandez Matchup History
- Parks and Fernandez have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- So far this year across all court types, Parks has played 27 total matches with a 45.8% game winning percentage. She averages 21.9 games per match and 9.7 games per set.
- Parks averages 20.5 games per match and 10.3 games per set through two matches on grass courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Parks’ service game winning percentage is 68.9% (winning 188 of 273 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 23.2% (claiming 64 of 276 return games).
- Parks has a 61.9% winning percentage in service games while playing on grass courts and a 15% winning percentage in return games (13 of 21 in service games, and three of 20 in return games).
- Parks’ 56 break points won on 136 total break points (41.2% win percentage) is 169th this year.
- On grass courts this year, Parks has won 23.1% of break points (three out of 13, which ranks 104th).
Parks Recent Performances
- In her last tournament, the Viking Classic Birmingham, Parks fell in the round of 32 to No. 26-ranked Anhelina Kalinina, 4-6, 4-6 on June 19.
- There were 20 games, on average, in Parks’ one match in Birmingham.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Parks won 70% of her service games and 10% of her return games.
- Fernandez has played 21.7 games per match in her 22 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Thus far this year, Fernandez has won 26.7% of her return games and 69.5% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Fernandez has converted 40.5% of her break-point chances (49 of 121).
Fernandez Recent Performances
- Fernandez was defeated by Clara Tauson (3-6, 7-5, 4-6) on May 31 in the round of 64s of the French Open (her last tournament).
- In Fernandez’s two matches in Paris, there was an average of 28 games per match.
- Fernandez clinched 71.4% of her service games (20 of 28) in France along with 25% of her return games (seven of 28).