Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alycia Parks vs. Anastasia Potapova Match Information
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 11
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard
|Anastasia Potapova (-220)||Alycia Parks (+175)|
On Monday, Alycia Parks (No. 46 in the world) faces Anastasia Potapova (No. 27) in the Round of 32 of the San Diego Open.
Parks vs. Potapova Matchup History
- Parks and Potapova have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- In her 37 matches played this year across all court types, Parks is averaging 22.5 games per match while winning 47.5% of those games.
- Through 21 matches on hard courts this year, Parks averages 24.5 games per match and 9.9 games per set with a 48.9% game winning percentage.
- Parks has a 69.2% service game winning percentage and a 24.6% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (234 service games won out of 338, and 84 return games won out of 341).
- In games on hard surfaces, Parks has a 72% winning percentage in service games and a 24.1% winning percentage in return games (144 service games won out of 200, and 49 return games won out of 203).
- Parks’ 39.0% break point winning percentage (76-for-195) ranks 224th this year.
- Parks’ 43 break points won on 116 total break points on hard courts this year (37.1% winning percentage) ranks 172nd.
Parks Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament, the US Open, Parks fell in the round of 128 to No. 14-ranked Daria Kasatkina, 6-2, 4-6, 2-6 on August 29.
- Parks averaged 26 games per match in New York in one match.
- Parks won seven of 13 service games (53.8%) in United States along with five of 13 return games (38.5%).
- Potapova has played 44 matches so far this year, and 24.6 games per match across all court types.
- Potapova has played 26 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 24.4 games per match.
- So far this year, Potapova has won 40.1% of her return games and 63.9% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Potapova has won 61.1% of her games on serve, and 42.6% on return.
- Potapova has converted 198 of 469 break points overall (42.2%), and is 140th in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Potapova has converted 42.5% of her break-point chances (117 of 275).
Potapova Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s of the US Open (her last tournament), Potapova was beaten by Clara Tauson 6-7, 6-3, 3-6 on August 29.
- In her one match in New York, Potapova played an average of 31 games per match.
- Potapova was victorious in 43.8% of her service games (seven of 16) in United States along with 53.3% of her return games (eight of 15).