Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nuria Parrizas Diaz vs. Magdalena Frech Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Skanes Family Hotel Monastir
- Location: Monastir, Tunisia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Magdalena Frech (-245)||Nuria Parrizas Diaz (+190)|
In a match scheduled for Monday, Magdalena Frech (No. 70 in rankings) will take on Nuria Parrizas Diaz (No. 132) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Monastir, Tunisia Women Singles 2023.
Parrizas Diaz vs. Frech Matchup History
- Parrizas Diaz and Frech have split their two head-to-head matchups. The most recent one was on June 14, 2022, ending with Frech winning 6-7, 6-3, 6-3.
- It’s been rather even when Parrizas Diaz and Frech have played, each winning three sets against the other.
- Frech has won 31 games versus Parrizas Diaz (53.4%), while Parrizas Diaz has won 27.
- In two matchups between Parrizas Diaz and Frech, they have averaged 29 games and three sets per match.
Parrizas Diaz Stats
- In her 29 matches played this year across all court types, Parrizas Diaz is averaging 21 games per match and winning 47.0% of those games.
- Parrizas Diaz averages 21.6 games per match and 9.4 games per set through 17 matches on hard courts this year, with a 48.1% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Parrizas Diaz’s service game winning percentage is 57.1% (winning 144 of 252 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 32.8% (earning a win in 82 of 250 return games).
- Parrizas Diaz has a 61.5% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 30.8% winning percentage in return games (99 of 161 service games, and 49 of 159 return games).
- Parrizas Diaz is 283rd in break point winning percentage (41.0%) after going 80-for-195 on break points.
- On hard courts, Parrizas Diaz is 47-for-117 on break points (40.2%) to rank 238th.
Parrizas Diaz Recent Performances
- Parrizas Diaz was beaten in the qualification round 2 of her previous tournament (the US Open) 3-6, 1-6 by No. 145-ranked Eva Lys on August 25.
- There were 22.5 games, on average, in Parrizas Diaz’s two matches in New York.
- In United States, Parrizas Diaz won 12 of 23 service games (52.2%) and seven of 22 return games (31.8%).
- Through 61 matches so far this year, Frech has played 21.9 games per match and won 52.4% of them (across all court surfaces).
- On hard courts, Frech has played 39 matches this year, totaling 21.1 games per match while winning 50.8% of games.
- Frech has won 64.7% of her service games so far this year, and 34.2% of her return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Frech has won 60.8% of her games on serve, and 34% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Frech has converted 115 of 258 break points (44.6%).
- Frech is 214th in break points won on hard courts, converting 65 of 157 (41.4%).
Frech Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 (her previous tournament), Frech lost to Martina Trevisan 3-6, 7-6, 3-6 on October 12.
- Frech’s two matches in Hong Kong included an average of 23.5 games per match.
- In Hong Kong, Frech captured 17 of 22 service games (77.3%) and eight of 25 return games (32%).