Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Diane Parry vs. Mirra Andreeva Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, June 1
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Mirra Andreeva (-290)||Diane Parry (+230)|
On Thursday, Mirra Andreeva (No. 143 in the world) meets Diane Parry (No. 79) in the Round of 64 of the French Open.
Parry vs. Andreeva Matchup History
- Parry and Andreeva have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- In her 28 matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Parry has averaged 20.9 games.
- On clay, Parry has played five matches over the past year, and she has totaled 22.8 games per match while winning 47.4% of games.
- Over the past year, Parry has been victorious in 33.5% of her return games and 62.7% of her service games.
- Parry has claimed 60.0% of her service games on clay over the past 12 months and 36.6% of her return games.
Parry Recent Performances
- Parry defeated No. 26-ranked Anhelina Kalinina 6-2, 6-3 on Tuesday to make the Round of 64.
- Parry was defeated by Aliona Bolsova Zadoinov (5-7, 7-5, 3-6) on April 24 in the qualification round 1 of her last tournament, the Mutua Madrid Open.
- Parry played an average of 33 games in her one match in Madrid.
- Andreeva has averaged 19.4 games per match in her nine matches across all court types in the past 12 months, winning 58.9% of the games.
- In eight matches in the past 12 months on clay, Andreeva has averaged 18.0 games per match and 9.0 games per set, winning 62.5% of the games.
- Andreeva has a service game winning percentage of 72.7% on all surfaces (56-for-77) and a return game winning percentage of 45.3% (34-for-75).
- Andreeva has a 77.0% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 50.0% winning percentage in return games.
Andreeva Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Tuesday, Andreeva defeated No. 85-ranked Alison Riske, 6-2, 6-1.
- In the round of 16s of her most recent tournament (the Mutua Madrid Open), Andreeva was eliminated 3-6, 1-6 by No. 2-ranked Aryna Sabalenka on May 1.
- In her four matches in Madrid, Andreeva played an average of 18.8 games per match.
- Andreeva was victorious in 75.7% of her service games and 34.2% of her return games in Madrid.