Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Diane Parry vs. Danka Kovinic Match Information
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Danka Kovinic (-125)||Diane Parry (+100)|
Diane Parry (No. 90 ranking) will face Danka Kovinic (No. 97) in the Round of 16 of the Ladies Open Lausanne on Thursday, July 27.
Parry vs. Kovinic Matchup History
- Parry has not matched up against Kovinic in the past five years.
- Through 28 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Parry has played 21.9 games per match. She won 45.9% of them.
- On clay, Parry has played five matches over the past year, and she has totaled 22.8 games per match while winning 49.1% of games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Parry has won 65.9% of her games on serve, and 31.4% on return.
- Parry has claimed 71.8% of her service games on clay over the past 12 months and 31% of her return games.
Parry Recent Performances
- Parry beat No. 257-ranked Fiona Ferro 7-5, 2-6, 6-2 on Tuesday to reach the Round of 16.
- In the the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open, Parry’s last tournament, she was defeated 5-7, 6-3, 3-6 by No. 26-ranked Qinwen Zheng on July 19 in the round of 16 round.
- Parry played an average of 24.5 games in her two matches in Palermo.
- In Italy, Parry won 18 of 24 service games (75%) and eight of 25 return games (32%).
- Kovinic has averaged 19.5 games per match in her 21 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, winning 45.0% of the games.
- In six matches in the past year on clay, Kovinic has averaged 18.5 games per match and 11.1 games per set, winning 44.1% of the games.
- Kovinic has a 58.3% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (112 of 192 games) and a 33.7% return game winning percentage (61 of 181).
- Kovinic is 29-for-57 in service games on clay (50.9%) and 20-for-54 in return games (37%).
Kovinic Recent Performances
- Kovinic is coming off a 6-0, 6-2 victory over No. 442-ranked Jenny Duerst in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
- In the round of 128s of her most recent tournament (the French Open), Kovinic was eliminated 3-6, 1-2 by No. 50-ranked Linda Noskova on May 30.
- Kovinic’s one match in Paris included an average of 12 game per match.
- Kovinic clinched 66.7% of her service games and 0% of her return games in Paris.