Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Diane Parry vs. Qinwen Zheng Match Information
- Tournament: The 32nd Palermo Ladies Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 19
- Venue: Country Time Club
- Location: Palermo, Italy
- Court Surface: Clay
|Qinwen Zheng (-390)||Diane Parry (+290)|
In a match slated for Wednesday, Qinwen Zheng (No. 26 in rankings) will face Diane Parry (No. 82) in the Round of 16 of the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open.
Parry vs. Zheng Matchup History
- Parry and Zheng have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Parry has played 21.3 games per match in her 29 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- In her six matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Parry has averaged 20.2 games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Parry has won 64.6% of her games on serve, and 32.5% on return.
- On clay over the past year, Parry has been victorious in 65.1% of her service games and 35.6% of her return games.
Parry Recent Performances
- Parry is coming off a 6-4, 6-3 victory over Aurora Zantedeschi in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- In her previous tournament, the Wimbledon, Parry fell in the round of 64 to No. 29-ranked Petra Martic, 6-4, 3-6, 3-6 on July 6.
- In her two matches in London, Parry played an average of 28.5 games.
- Parry won 21 of 29 service games (72.4%) in United Kingdom along with nine of 28 return games (32.1%).
- Zheng has played 20.9 games per match in her 30 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- In her 11 matches on clay this year, Zheng has played an average of 22.2 games.
- Thus far this year, Zheng has won 34% of her return games and 74.4% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Zheng has won 72.3% of her games on serve, and 36.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Zheng has converted 44.3% of her break-point opportunities (94 of 212).
- On clay, Zheng has converted 43 of 89 break points (48.3%).
Zheng Recent Performances
- Zheng is coming off a 6-0, 6-0 win over No. 112-ranked Sara Errani in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- In the round of 128s round of the Wimbledon, Zheng’s previous tournament, she was beaten 3-6, 5-7 by No. 32-ranked Katerina Siniakova on July 3.
- Zheng’s one match in London included an average of 21 game per match.
- Zheng won 40% of her service games and 36.4% of her return games while playing in United Kingdom.