Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova vs. Jana Fett Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Centre
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Court Surface: Hard
|Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (-650)||Jana Fett (+425)|
In the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Monday, No. 62-ranked Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova takes on No. 196 Jana Fett.
Pavlyuchenkova vs. Fett Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Pavlyuchenkova and Fett have matched up against each other.
- Pavlyuchenkova has averaged 21.6 games per match through her 25 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 51.0% of games.
- Pavlyuchenkova averages 21.4 games per match and 9.3 games per set through 13 matches on hard courts this year, with a 47.8% game winning percentage.
- Pavlyuchenkova is 161-for-245 in service games (for a winning percentage of 65.7%) and 91-for-249 in return games (36.5%) on all surfaces.
- Pavlyuchenkova has a 66.1% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 28.4% winning percentage in return games (76 of 115 service games, and 33 of 116 return games).
- Pavlyuchenkova ranks 266th in break point win percentage (42.5%) after going 88-for-207 on break points.
- Pavlyuchenkova’s 32 break points won on 81 total break points on hard courts (39.5% winning percentage) ranks 269th.
Pavlyuchenkova Recent Performances
- In her most recent tournament (the China Open), Pavlyuchenkova was eliminated by Mirra Andreeva 2-6, 1-6 on October 3, in the round of 32.
- There were 15 games, on average, in Pavlyuchenkova’s one match in Beijing.
- Pavlyuchenkova’s service-game winning percentage in China was 37.5%, and she won 0% on her opponent’s serve.
- Fett has averaged 23.1 games per match through her 11 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, winning 53.5% of the games.
- Through five matches in the past 12 months on hard courts, Fett has averaged 24.4 games per match and 10.2 games per set, winning 52.5% of the games.
- Fett has a 64.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (24 of 37 games) and a 37.1% return game winning percentage (13 of 35).
- Fett has picked up 11 wins in 17 service games on hard courts (64.7%), and four wins in 15 return games (26.7%).
Fett Recent Performances
- Fett was eliminated by Grace Min (4-6, 1-6) on September 16 in the qualification finals of the Abierto Guadalajara (her last tournament).
- Fett participated in two matches in Guadalajara, and she averaged 17.5 games per match.