Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova vs. Beatriz Haddad Maia Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, October 12
- Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Centre
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Court Surface: Hard
|push (-110)||push (-110)|
In the WTA Hong Kong, Hong Kong Women Singles 2023 Round of 16 on Thursday, No. 61-ranked Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova faces No. 20 Beatriz Haddad Maia.
Pavlyuchenkova vs. Haddad Maia Matchup History
- Pavlyuchenkova and Haddad Maia have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Pavlyuchenkova is averaging 21.3 games per match in her 26 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 52.1% game winning percentage.
- Through 14 matches on hard courts this year, Pavlyuchenkova averages 20.7 games per match and 9.1 games per set with a 50.0% game winning percentage.
- Pavlyuchenkova has put together a service game winning percentage of 66.5% on all surfaces (167-for-251 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 38% (97-for-255 in return games).
- Pavlyuchenkova has a 67.8% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 32% winning percentage in return games (82 of 121 service games, and 39 of 122 return games).
- Pavlyuchenkova’s 43.7% break point winning percentage (94-for-215) ranks 257th this year.
- On hard courts, Pavlyuchenkova has won 42.7% of break points (38 out of 89, which ranks 244th).
Pavlyuchenkova Recent Performances
- Pavlyuchenkova beat Jana Fett 6-0, 6-0 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In her most recent tournament (the China Open), Pavlyuchenkova lost to Mirra Andreeva 2-6, 1-6 on October 3, in the round of 32.
- Pavlyuchenkova averaged 15 games per match in Beijing in one match.
- Pavlyuchenkova’s service-game winning percentage in China was 37.5%, and she won 0% on her opponent’s serve.
Haddad Maia Stats
- Haddad Maia has played 46 matches so far this year (winning 51.9% of games across all court surfaces), and 23.9 games per match.
- On hard courts, Haddad Maia has played 25 matches this year, totaling 25.8 games per match while winning 50.4% of games.
- Thus far this year, Haddad Maia has won 69% of her service games and 35% of her return games.
- Haddad Maia has won 68.4% of her service games on hard courts, and 32.6% of her return games.
- Haddad Maia has converted 183 of 397 break points overall (46.1%), and is 190th in break points won.
- Haddad Maia has converted 99 of 213 break points on hard courts (46.5%), and is 178th in break points won.
Haddad Maia Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Wednesday, Haddad Maia beat No. 89-ranked Aliaksandra Sasnovich, 7-6, 3-6, 7-6.
- Haddad Maia was taken down by No. 37-ranked Jasmine Paolini 6-3, 4-6, 4-6 in the round of 64 of her most recent tournament, the China Open, on September 30.
- In Haddad Maia’s one match in Beijing, there was an average of 29 games per match.
- Haddad Maia secured 42.9% of her service games and 53.3% of her return games while playing in China.