Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova vs. Elise Mertens Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Sunday, June 4
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Elise Mertens (-120)||Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (+100)|
In a match scheduled for Sunday, Elise Mertens (No. 28 in rankings) will face Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (No. 333) in the Round of 16 of the French Open.
Pavlyuchenkova vs. Mertens Matchup History
- Pavlyuchenkova has not matched up against Mertens in the past five years.
- Pavlyuchenkova has played 20.0 games per match in her 12 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- In her seven matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Pavlyuchenkova has averaged 19.6 games.
- Pavlyuchenkova, over the past 12 months, has won 63.5% of her service games and 32.0% of her return games.
- On clay over the past year, Pavlyuchenkova has claimed 68.1% of her service games and 39.7% of her return games.
Pavlyuchenkova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Friday, Pavlyuchenkova defeated No. 25-ranked Anastasia Potapova, 4-6, 6-3, 6-0.
- Pavlyuchenkova was defeated by Lauren Davis short of the final (6-1, 6-7, 0-6) on May 25 in the quarterfinals of her last tournament, the Internationaux de Strasbourg.
- Pavlyuchenkova played an average of 19.7 games in her three matches in Strasbourg.
- In France, Pavlyuchenkova won 22 of 30 service games (73.3%) and 14 of 29 return games (48.3%).
- Through 27 matches so far this year, Mertens has played 20.5 games per match and won 55.7% of them (across all court types).
- In her eight matches on clay so far this year, Mertens has played an average of 21.9 games.
- Mertens has won 65.8% of her service games so far this year, and 43.6% of her return games.
- Mertens has won 60.5% of her service games on clay, and 55.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Mertens has converted 107 of 216 break points (49.5%).
- On clay, Mertens has converted 48 of 89 break points (53.9%).
Mertens Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Friday, Mertens beat No. 3-ranked Jessica Pegula, 6-1, 6-3.
- In the round of 64s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (her previous tournament), Mertens lost to Anna Kalinskaya 4-6, 6-4, 3-6 on May 12.
- In her one match in Rome, Mertens played an average of 29.0 games per match.
- Mertens won 53.3% of her service games and 35.7% of her return games in Rome.