Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova vs. Anastasia Potapova Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, June 2
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Anastasia Potapova (-165)||Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (+135)|
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (No. 333 ranking) will take on Anastasia Potapova (No. 25) in the Round of 32 of the French Open on Friday, June 2.
Pavlyuchenkova vs. Potapova Matchup History
- Pavlyuchenkova and Potapova played in the Round of 32 at the TEB BNP Paribas Tennis Championship Istanbul on April 19, 2021. Potapova won 7-6, 6-7, 6-4.
- Potapova has won two sets versus Pavlyuchenkova (66.7%), while Pavlyuchenkova has taken one.
- In 36 total games against one another, Potapova has taken 19, and Pavlyuchenkova 17.
- Pavlyuchenkova and Potapova have faced off one time, averaging 36 games and three sets per match.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Pavlyuchenkova has played 12 matches and 20.0 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Pavlyuchenkova has played seven matches on clay, and 19.6 games per match.
- Over the past year, Pavlyuchenkova has been victorious in 32.0% of her return games and 63.5% of her service games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Pavlyuchenkova has won 68.1% of her games on serve, and 39.7% on return.
Pavlyuchenkova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Pavlyuchenkova won 4-6, 7-5, 7-5 against Liudmila Samsonova on Wednesday.
- In her last tournament (the Internationaux de Strasbourg), Pavlyuchenkova made a run before losing to Lauren Davis in the quarterfinals 6-1, 6-7, 0-6 on May 25.
- Pavlyuchenkova played an average of 19.7 games in her three matches in Strasbourg.
- Pavlyuchenkova won 22 of 30 service games (73.3%) in France along with 14 of 29 return games (48.3%).
- Through 29 matches this year, Potapova has played 24.9 games per match and won 52.8% of them (across all court types).
- On clay, Potapova has played eight matches this year while winning 51.5% of games and 24.8 games per match.
- Potapova has won 41.9% of her return games so far this year, and 64.3% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Potapova has won 66.7% of her games on serve, and 36.4% on return.
- Potapova has converted 42.0% of her break-point chances overall (134 of 319).
- On clay, Potapova has converted 36 of 80 break points (45.0%).
Potapova Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Wednesday, Potapova defeated No. 54-ranked Mayar Sherif, 3-6, 6-4, 6-1.
- Potapova was taken down by No. 12-ranked Veronika Kudermetova 5-7, 6-3, 1-6 in the round of 32 of her previous tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, on May 13.
- Potapova’s two matches in Rome included an average of 24 games per match.
- Potapova won 50% of her service games and 50% of her return games while playing in Italy.