Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova vs. Donna Vekic Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, September 24
- Venue: Ariake Tennis Forest Park Ariake Colesseum
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Donna Vekic (-160)||Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (+130)|
On Sunday, Donna Vekic (No. 21 in the world) faces Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (No. 82) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023.
Pavlyuchenkova vs. Vekic Matchup History
- Pavlyuchenkova and Vekic have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Pavlyuchenkova has played 20 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 21.6 games per match and winning 50.0% of those games.
- On hard courts, Pavlyuchenkova has played eight matches (averaging 21.1 games per match and 9.4 games per set).
- Pavlyuchenkova has a 62.6% service game winning percentage and a 37.4% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (119 service games won out of 190, and 73 return games won out of 195).
- In games on hard surfaces, Pavlyuchenkova has a 56.7% winning percentage in service games and a 24.2% winning percentage in return games (34 service games won out of 60, and 15 return games won out of 62).
- Pavlyuchenkova has won 44.7% of her break points this year (71 out of 159, which ranks 262nd).
- Pavlyuchenkova has won 45.5% of break points on hard courts so far this year (15 out of 33, to rank 301st).
Pavlyuchenkova Recent Performances
- In her last tournament, the US Open, Pavlyuchenkova went down in the round of 64 to No. 26-ranked Elina Svitolina, 7-5, 4-6, 4-6 on August 31.
- In her two matches in New York, Pavlyuchenkova played an average of 25 games.
- In United States, Pavlyuchenkova won 18 of 25 service games (72%) and nine of 25 return games (36%).
- Vekic has played 40 matches so far this year (winning 52.2% of games across all court types), and 22.8 games per match.
- Through 21 matches this year on hard courts, Vekic has played 21.8 games per match and won 53.5% of them.
- Vekic has won 69.8% of her service games so far this year, and 34.9% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Vekic has won 70.6% of her service games and 36.5% of her return games.
- Vekic has converted 45.4% of her break-point chances overall (149 of 328).
- Including hard courts only, Vekic has converted 45.2% of her break-point opportunities (80 of 177).
Vekic Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s round of the US Open, Vekic’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 6-2, 5-7, 2-6 by No. 204-ranked Sachia Vickery on August 29.
- Vekic’s one match in New York had an average of 28 game per match.
- Vekic clinched 71.4% of her service games and 21.4% of her return games while playing in United States.