Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jessica Pegula vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, July 7
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Jessica Pegula (-475)||Elisabetta Cocciaretto (+350)|
On Friday, Elisabetta Cocciaretto (No. 43 in the world) takes on Jessica Pegula (No. 4) in the Round of 32 of Wimbledon.
Pegula vs. Cocciaretto Matchup History
- Pegula and Cocciaretto have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Pegula has played 36 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 21 games per match and winning 55.5% of those games.
- On grass courts, Pegula has played three matches (averaging 20.3 games per match and 8.7 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Pegula’s service game winning percentage is 67.6% (winning 254 of 376 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 43.5% (earning a win in 165 of 379 return games).
- On grass, Pegula has a 77.4% winning percentage in service games and a 23.3% winning percentage in return games (24 service games won out of 31, and seven return games won out of 30 on grass).
- Pegula is 89th in break point win percentage (47.6%) after going 159-for-334 on break points.
- On grass courts so far this year, Pegula is 130th in break point winning percentage (26.9%) after going 7-for-26.
Pegula Recent Performances
- Pegula defeated No. 78-ranked Cristina Bucsa 6-1, 6-4 on Thursday to reach the Round of 32.
- Pegula was eliminated by Cori Gauff short of the final (3-6, 3-6) on June 29 in the quarterfinals of her previous tournament, Viking International Eastbourne.
- In Eastbourne, Pegula’s three matches included 20.3 games on average.
- In United Kingdom, Pegula won 24 of 31 service games (77.4%) and seven of 30 return games (23.3%).
- Cocciaretto has played 22 matches this year, and 21 games per match across all court surfaces.
- Cocciaretto has played one match on grass this year, and 19 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Cocciaretto has won 39.6% of her return games and 64.2% of her service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Cocciaretto has won 55.6% of her games on serve, and 20% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Cocciaretto has converted 89 of 196 break points (45.4%).
- Cocciaretto has converted two of six break points on grass (33.3%), and is 214th in break points won.
Cocciaretto Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Thursday, Cocciaretto defeated No. 66-ranked Rebeka Masarova, 6-3, 6-1.
- In the round of 32s round of Bad Homburg Open presented by Engel & Voelkers, Cocciaretto’s most recent tournament, she was defeated 3-6, 4-6 by No. 52-ranked Katerina Siniakova on June 26.
- Cocciaretto participated in one match in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, averaging 19 games.
- Cocciaretto won 55.6% of her service games and 20% of her return games in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe.