Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jessica Pegula vs. Lauren Davis Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Jessica Pegula (-475)||Lauren Davis (+350)|
On Monday, Jessica Pegula (No. 4 in the world) meets Lauren Davis (No. 46) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Pegula vs. Davis Matchup History
- Pegula and Davis have played three times in the past five years and Pegula is 3-0, including a 6-2, 7-6 victory for Pegula last time out at the Citi Open on August 2, 2019.
- In seven head-to-head sets, Pegula has won six, and Davis one.
- In 66 total games against one another, Pegula has won 39, and Davis 27.
- Pegula and Davis have played three times, averaging 22 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- Pegula has averaged 21 games per match through her 36 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 55.5% of games.
- Pegula averages 20.3 games per match and 8.7 games per set through three matches on grass courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Pegula’s service game winning percentage is 67.6% (winning 254 of 376 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 43.5% (claiming 165 of 379 return games).
- Pegula has a 77.4% winning percentage in service games on grass courts and a 23.3% winning percentage in return games (24 of 31 in service games, and seven of 30 in return games).
- Pegula’s 159 break points won on 334 total break points (47.6% win percentage) is 90th this year.
- On grass, Pegula has won 26.9% of break points (seven out of 26, to rank 120th).
Pegula Recent Performances
- Pegula was beaten in the quarterfinals of her previous tournament (Viking International Eastbourne) 3-6, 3-6 by No. 7-ranked Cori Gauff on June 29.
- There were 20.3 games, on average, in Pegula’s three matches in Eastbourne.
- Pegula won 77.4% of her service games and 23.3% of her return games in Eastbourne.
- Davis has played 28 matches so far this year (winning 52.1% of games across all court surfaces), and 20.6 games per match.
- On grass, Davis has played four matches so far this year, totaling 24.5 games per match while winning 49.0% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Davis has won 60.6% of her games on serve, and 38.3% on return.
- On grass, Davis has won 60% of her service games and 17.4% of her return games.
- Davis has converted 76 of 150 break points overall (50.7%), and is 141st in break points won.
- Davis has converted four of six break points on grass (66.7%), and is 169th in break points won.
Davis Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of Viking International Eastbourne, Davis’ last tournament, she was defeated 6-4, 4-6, 3-6 by No. 128-ranked Jodie Anna Burrage on June 26.
- Davis’ three matches in Eastbourne had an average of 26.3 games per match.
- Davis’ service-game winning percentage was 66.7% in United Kingdom, and she was victorious in 21.4% of her games on her opponent’s serve.