Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jessica Pegula vs. Ashlyn Krueger Match Information
- Tournament: The Hana Bank Korea Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, October 12
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jessica Pegula (-525)||Ashlyn Krueger (+380)|
In the Round of 16 of the Hana Bank Korea Open on Thursday, Ashlyn Krueger (ranked No. 80) faces Jessica Pegula (No. 4).
Pegula vs. Krueger Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Pegula and Krueger have squared off on the court.
- Pegula has played 61 matches this year across all court types, averaging 21 games per match and winning 57.0% of those games.
- Pegula averages 20.9 games per match and 9 games per set through 41 matches on hard courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Pegula’s service game winning percentage is 70.4% (winning 452 of 642 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 43.5% (claiming 278 of 639 return games).
- Pegula has a 69.8% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 45.1% winning percentage in return games (298 of 427 service games, and 193 of 428 return games).
- Pegula is 177th in break point winning percentage (48.8%) after going 272-for-557 on break points.
- On hard courts this year, Pegula has won 49.4% of break points (190 out of 385, to rank 146th).
Pegula Recent Performances
- Pegula defeated No. 112-ranked Viktoria Kuzmova 6-2, 6-4 on Tuesday to reach the Round of 16.
- In her most recent tournament, the China Open, Pegula lost in the round of 16 to No. 17-ranked Jelena Ostapenko, 4-6, 2-6 on October 4.
- In her two matches in Beijing, Pegula played an average of 23 games.
- In China, Pegula won 15 of 23 service games (65.2%) and nine of 23 return games (39.1%).
- Through 34 matches this year, Krueger has played 20.6 games per match and won 52.3% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Krueger has played 20.4 games per match in her 24 matches on hard courts this year.
- Thus far this year, Krueger has won 33.5% of her return games and 66.3% of her service games.
- Krueger has won 30.8% of her return games on hard courts, and 63.4% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Krueger has converted 66 of 178 break points (37.1%).
- Krueger has converted 35.0% of her break-point chances on hard courts (36 of 103).
Krueger Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Krueger won 6-2, 6-4 versus Nadia Podoroska on Monday.
- Krueger was taken down by No. 7-ranked Ons Jabeur 3-6, 4-6 in the round of 64 of her most recent tournament, the China Open, on October 2.
- Krueger participated in three matches in Beijing, and she averaged 23.7 games per match.
- Krueger’s service-game winning percentage was 50% in China, and she clinched 22.2% of her games on her opponent’s serve.