Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jessica Pegula vs. Yanina Wickmayer Match Information
- Tournament: The Hana Bank Korea Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, October 14
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jessica Pegula (-800)||Yanina Wickmayer (+500)|
On Saturday, Jessica Pegula (No. 4 in the world) meets Yanina Wickmayer (No. 83) in the semifinals of the Hana Bank Korea Open.
Pegula vs. Wickmayer Matchup History
- Pegula has not gone toe to toe with Wickmayer in the past five years.
- Pegula has played 61 matches this year across all court types, averaging 21 games per match and winning 57.0% of those games.
- In 41 matches on hard courts this year, Pegula averages 20.9 games per match and 9 games per set with a 57.4% game winning percentage.
- Pegula has a 70.4% service game winning percentage and a 43.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (452 service games won out of 642, and 278 return games won out of 639).
- Pegula has a 69.8% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 45.1% winning percentage in return games (298 of 427 service games, and 193 of 428 return games).
- Pegula has won 48.8% of her break points this year (272 out of 557, to rank 178th).
- On hard courts, Pegula has won 49.4% of break points (190 out of 385, to rank 146th).
Pegula Recent Performances
- Pegula defeated Claire Liu 4-6, 6-3, 6-0 on Friday in the quarterfinals.
- In her most recent tournament (the China Open), Pegula was defeated by Jelena Ostapenko 4-6, 2-6 on October 4, in the round of 16.
- In her two matches in Beijing, Pegula played an average of 23 games.
- Pegula won 65.2% of her service games and 39.1% of her return games in Beijing.
- Wickmayer has played 19.4 games per match in her 20 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Wickmayer has played 17.9 games per match in her 14 matches on hard courts this year.
- So far this year, Wickmayer has won 39.7% of her return games and 65% of her service games.
- Wickmayer has won 36.8% of her return games on hard courts, and 66.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Wickmayer has converted 57.0% of her break-point chances (69 of 121).
- Wickmayer is 244th in break points won on hard courts, converting 39 of 69 (56.5%).
Wickmayer Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals, Wickmayer was victorious 6-3, 6-1 against Polina Kudermetova on Friday.
- Wickmayer was beaten by Kateryna Baindl (3-6, 5-7) on September 29 in the qualification finals of the China Open (her last tournament).
- Wickmayer played two matches in Beijing, averaging 18.5 games.