Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jessica Pegula vs. Yue Yuan Match Information
- Tournament: The Hana Bank Korea Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Sunday, October 15
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jessica Pegula (-750)||Yue Yuan (+500)|
On Sunday, Jessica Pegula (No. 4 in the world) takes on Yue Yuan (No. 128) in the final of the Hana Bank Korea Open.
Pegula vs. Yuan Matchup History
- Pegula and Yuan played in the Round of 32 at the US Open on September 3, 2022. Pegula won 6-2, 6-7, 6-0.
- Pegula has won two sets versus Yuan (66.7%), while Yuan has won one.
- Pegula and Yuan have played 27 total games versus each other, with Pegula winning 18 and Yuan nine.
- Yuan and Pegula have played each other one time, averaging 27 games and three sets per match.
- In her 61 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Pegula is averaging 21 games per match and winning 57.0% of those games.
- In 41 matches on hard courts this year, Pegula averages 20.9 games per match and 9 games per set with a 57.4% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Pegula’s service game winning percentage is 70.4% (winning 452 of 642 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 43.5% (winning 278 of 639 return games).
- Pegula has a 69.8% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 45.1% winning percentage in return games (298 of 427 service games, and 193 of 428 return games).
- Pegula’s 48.8% break point winning percentage (272-for-557) ranks 181st this year.
- Pegula’s 190 break points won on 385 total break points on hard courts (49.4% winning percentage) ranks 149th.
Pegula Recent Performances
- Pegula is coming off a 6-4, 6-3 win over No. 83-ranked Yanina Wickmayer in the semifinals on Saturday.
- In her most recent tournament (the China Open), Pegula was defeated by Jelena Ostapenko 4-6, 2-6 on October 4, in the round of 16.
- There were 23 games, on average, in Pegula’s two matches in Beijing.
- While playing in China, Pegula won 65.2% of her service games and 39.1% of her return games.
- In her 24 matches so far this year, Yuan has played an average of 24.4 games across all court surfaces.
- Yuan has played 17 matches on hard courts this year, and 24.9 games per match.
- So far this year, Yuan has won 38.8% of her return games and 67.1% of her service games.
- Yuan has won 66.9% of her service games on hard courts, and 38.8% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Yuan has converted 45.7% of her break-point chances (95 of 208).
- On hard courts, Yuan has converted 64 of 133 break points (48.1%).
Yuan Recent Performances
- Yuan defeated No. 116-ranked Emina Bektas 6-7, 6-4, 6-2 on Saturday to advance to the finals.
- In the round of 32s of her last tournament (the China Open), Yuan was eliminated 6-2, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 36-ranked Jasmine Paolini on October 2.
- Yuan played two matches in Beijing, and she averaged 26.5 games per match.
- In China, Yuan claimed 16 of 26 service games (61.5%) and 12 of 27 return games (44.4%).