Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jessica Pegula vs. Qinwen Zheng Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 27
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Jessica Pegula (-170)||Qinwen Zheng (+135)|
In a match slated for Tuesday, Qinwen Zheng (No. 24 in rankings) will take on Jessica Pegula (No. 4) in the Round of 32 of the Viking International Eastbourne.
Pegula vs. Zheng Matchup History
- Pegula has not gone toe to toe with Zheng in the past five years.
- So far this year across all court types, Pegula has played 33 total matches with a 55.9% game winning percentage. She averages 21 games per match and 9.4 games per set.
- Pegula has a 66.7% service game winning percentage and a 45.3% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (230 service games won out of 345, and 158 return games won out of 349).
- Pegula is 152-for-308 on break points (49.4%) to rank 93rd.
Pegula Recent Performances
- In her last tournament, the French Open, Pegula went down in the round of 32 to No. 28-ranked Elise Mertens, 1-6, 3-6 on June 2.
- Pegula played an average of 14 games in her three matches in Paris.
- Pegula’s service-game winning percentage in France was 61.9%, and she won 42.9% on her opponent’s serve.
- Through 27 matches so far this year, Zheng has played 21.3 games per match and won 55.1% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Zheng has played one match on grass so far this year, and 18 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Zheng has won 75% of her service games and 33.7% of her return games.
- Zheng has won 66.7% of her service games on grass, and 0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Zheng has converted 43.8% of her break-point opportunities (84 of 192).
- On grass, Zheng has converted zero of five break points (0.0%).
Zheng Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the Bett1open (her last tournament), Zheng was beaten by Veronika Kudermetova 4-6, 2-6 on June 21.
- Zheng participated in one match in Berlin, averaging 18 games per match.
- Zheng’s service-game winning percentage was 66.7% in Germany, and she clinched 0% of her games on her opponent’s serve.