Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bernarda Pera vs. Veronika Kudermetova Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Veronika Kudermetova (-400)||Bernarda Pera (+310)|
Bernarda Pera (No. 61 ranking) will meet Veronika Kudermetova (No. 16) in the Round of 128 of the US Open on Monday, August 28.
Pera vs. Kudermetova Matchup History
- Pera and Kudermetova have split their two head-to-head matchups. The most recent one was on April 20, 2021, ending with Kudermetova winning 6-4, 3-6, 7-6.
- Pera has won three sets off Kudermetova, or 60.0%, compared to Kudermetova’s two.
- In terms of games against each other, Pera and Kudermetova have played 46, and Pera has won more (28). Kudermetova has taken 18 of them.
- In two matches versus one another, Pera and Kudermetova have averaged 23.0 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- In her 38 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Pera is averaging 22.8 games per match while winning 47.4% of those games.
- On hard courts, Pera has played 17 matches (averaging 23.2 games per match and 9.6 games per set).
- Pera is 253-for-404 in service games (a winning percentage of 62.6%) and 139-for-418 in return games (33.3%) on all surfaces.
- Pera has 112 wins in 174 service games when playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 64.4%), and 47 wins in 177 return games (26.6%).
- Pera has won 43.6% of her break points this year (126 out of 289, to rank 156th).
- On hard courts so far this year, Pera ranks 154th in break point win percentage (43.3%) after going 45-for-104.
Pera Recent Performances
- In the the Western & Southern Open, Pera’s last tournament, she was beaten 6-3, 1-6, 2-6 by No. 63-ranked Martina Trevisan on August 15 in the round of 64 round.
- There were 24.0 games, on average, in Pera’s one match in Cincinnati.
- Pera won seven of 12 service games (58.3%) in United States along with two of 12 return games (16.7%).
- Through 42 matches this year, Kudermetova has played 21.0 games per match and won 51.1% of them (across all court types).
- Kudermetova has played 19 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 20.3 games per match.
- Kudermetova has won 33.8% of her return games so far this year, and 68.9% of her service games.
- Kudermetova has won 67.7% of her service games on hard courts, and 31.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kudermetova has converted 143 of 327 break points (43.7%).
- Kudermetova has converted 41.6% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (57 of 137).
Kudermetova Recent Performances
- Kudermetova was defeated by Sara Sorribes Tormo (4-6, 1-6) on August 23 in the round of 16s of the Tennis in the Land (her most recent tournament).
- Kudermetova’s two matches in Cleveland included an average of 20.5 games per match.
- Kudermetova clinched 55.0% of her service games and 42.9% of her return games while playing in United States.