Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bernarda Pera vs. Yue Yuan Match Information
- Tournament: The Hana Bank Korea Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, October 8
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Court Surface: Hard
|Bernarda Pera (-140)||Yue Yuan (+115)|
In the Round of 32 of the Hana Bank Korea Open on Sunday, Bernarda Pera (ranked No. 65) takes on Yue Yuan (No. 146).
Pera vs. Yuan Matchup History
- Pera and Yuan met in the qualifying round at the China Open on September 27, 2019. Pera won 6-2, 6-1.
- Pera has won two sets versus Yuan (100.0%), while Yuan has taken zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Pera and Yuan have played 15, and Pera has won more (12). Yuan has won three of them.
- Pera and Yuan have averaged 15 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
- In her 42 matches played this year across all court types, Pera is averaging 22.8 games per match and winning 47.2% of those games.
- Pera has played 21 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 23.2 games per match and 9.6 games per set while winning 45.1% of games.
- Pera is 282-for-442 in service games (for a winning percentage of 63.8%) and 151-for-460 in return games (32.8%) on all surfaces.
- Pera has 141 wins in 212 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 66.5%), and 59 wins in 219 return games (26.9%).
- Pera has won 43.5% of her break points this year (136 out of 313, to rank 217th).
- Pera’s 55 break points won on 128 total break points on hard courts (43.0% winning percentage) ranks 217th.
Pera Recent Performances
- In her previous tournament, the China Open, Pera lost in the qualification round 1 to No. 83-ranked Claire Liu, 2-6, 0-6 on September 28.
- Pera played an average of 14 games in her one match in Beijing.
- Yuan has played 20 matches this year (winning 49.8% of games across all court surfaces), and 25.0 games per match.
- Yuan has played 25.9 games per match in her 13 matches on hard courts this year.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Yuan has won 63.2% of her games on serve, and 38.6% on return.
- On hard courts, Yuan has won 60.5% of her service games and 38.6% of her return games.
- Yuan has converted 79 of 168 break points overall (47.0%), and is 275th in break points won.
- On hard courts, Yuan has converted 48 of 93 break points (51.6%).
Yuan Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of the China Open, Yuan’s previous tournament, she was beaten 6-2, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 36-ranked Jasmine Paolini on October 2.
- Yuan participated in two matches in Beijing, and she averaged 26.5 games per match.
- Yuan was victorious in 61.5% of her service games and 44.4% of her return games in Beijing.