Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Rebecca Peterson vs. Ashlyn Krueger Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 12
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Rebecca Peterson (-205)||Ashlyn Krueger (+165)|
In the Libema Open Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 163-ranked Ashlyn Krueger against No. 87 Rebecca Peterson.
Peterson vs. Krueger Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Peterson and Krueger have squared off on the court.
- Peterson has played 21.3 games per match in her 28 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- In her one match on a grass surface over the past 12 months, Peterson has averaged 27.0 games.
- Peterson, over the past year, has won 62.2% of her service games and 40.1% of her return games.
- On grass over the past year, Peterson has been victorious in 57.1% of her service games and 46.2% of her return games.
Peterson Recent Performances
- Peterson was defeated by Xinyu Wang (6-7, 2-6) on June 1 in the round of 64 of her last tournament, the French Open.
- Peterson played an average of 17.5 games in her two matches in Paris.
- In France, Peterson won nine of 18 service games (50%) and 11 of 17 return games (64.7%).
- In the past 12 months Krueger has played 21 matches (including all court types), winning 50.0% of the games. She has averaged 21.0 games per match and 9.0 games per set.
- Krueger has a service game winning percentage of 56.9% on all surfaces (82-for-144) and a return game winning percentage of 35.7% (50-for-140).
Krueger Recent Performances
- Krueger lost to No. 202-ranked Storm Sanders 6-7, 5-7 in the qualification final of her most recent tournament, the French Open, on May 26.
- In Krueger’s three matches in Paris, there was an average of 24 games per match.
- Krueger was victorious in 58.3% of her service games and 47.2% of her return games in Paris.