Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Rebecca Peterson vs. Xinyu Wang Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, June 1
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Rebecca Peterson (-220)||Xinyu Wang (+180)|
In the French Open Round of 64 on Thursday, we have a matchup featuring No. 80-ranked Xinyu Wang versus No. 87 Rebecca Peterson.
Peterson vs. Wang Matchup History
- Peterson and Wang have split their two head-to-head matches. The most recent one was on March 23, 2021, ending with Wang winning 6-2, 6-2.
- Peterson and Wang have each taken two of four sets against the other.
- In terms of games against each other, Wang and Peterson have played 33, and Wang has won more (19). Peterson has won 14 of them.
- In two matches versus one another, Peterson and Wang have averaged 16.5 games and two sets per match.
- Through 26 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Peterson has played 21.5 games per match. She won 51.2% of them.
- Over the past year, Peterson has played four matches on clay, and 19.0 games per match.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Peterson has won 63.2% of her games on serve, and 38.1% on return.
- Peterson has been victorious in 52.5% of her service games on clay over the past year and 38.9% of her return games.
Peterson Recent Performances
- Peterson beat Fiona Ferro 6-2, 6-0 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- In the the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem, Peterson’s most recent tournament, she was beaten 4-6, 6-7 by No. 102-ranked Lucia Bronzetti on May 23 in the round of 32 round.
- Peterson played an average of 23 games in her one match in Rabat.
- In Morocco, Peterson won five of 12 service games (41.7%) and five of 11 return games (45.5%).
- Through 23 matches this year, Wang has played 21.6 games per match and won 50.0% of them (across all court types).
- Wang has played three matches on clay this year, and 22.0 games per match.
- Wang has won 66.7% of her service games this year, and 33.0% of her return games.
- Wang has won 56.3% of her service games on clay, and 17.6% of her return games.
- Wang is 121st in break points won on all surfaces, converting 74 of 172 (43.0%).
- Wang has converted five of 20 break points on clay (25.0%), and is 230th in break points won.
Wang Recent Performances
- Wang beat No. 33-ranked Marie Bouzkova 6-4, 7-6 on Tuesday to make the Round of 64.
- In the round of 32s round of the Internationaux de Strasbourg, Wang’s previous tournament, she was beaten 3-6, 2-6 by No. 71-ranked Kaia Kanepi on May 21.
- Wang participated in one match in Strasbourg, averaging 17 games.
- Wang won 50% of her service games and 11.1% of her return games while playing in France.