Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Laura Pigossi vs. Emina Bektas Match Information
- Tournament: The Hana Bank Korea Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Court Surface: Hard
|Emina Bektas (-215)||Laura Pigossi (+170)|
In a match scheduled for Monday, Emina Bektas (No. 118 in rankings) will face Laura Pigossi (No. 122) in the Round of 32 of the Hana Bank Korea Open.
Pigossi vs. Bektas Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Pigossi and Bektas have played each other.
- In her 22 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Pigossi is averaging 20.2 games per match while winning 45.4% of those games.
- Pigossi averages 18.8 games per match and 9.0 games per set in 12 matches on hard courts this year, with a 42.0% game winning percentage.
- Pigossi is 81-for-136 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 59.6%) and 55-for-133 in return games (41.4%) on all surfaces.
- Pigossi is 23-for-43 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 53.5%) and 15-for-40 in return games (37.5%).
- Pigossi is 314th in break point win percentage (48.6%) after going 54-for-111 on break points this year.
- Pigossi has won 44.1% of break points on hard courts this year (15 out of 34, which ranks 325th).
Pigossi Recent Performances
- Pigossi was eliminated in the qualification final of her previous tournament (the China Open) 1-6, 1-6 by No. 47-ranked Peyton Stearns on September 30.
- In her two matches in Beijing, Pigossi played an average of 21.5 games.
- In the past year Bektas has played 16 matches (including all court surfaces), winning 54.0% of the games. She has averaged 22.6 games per match and 9.8 games per set.
- Bektas is averaging 22.8 games per match and 9.1 games per set through six matches in the past 12 months on hard courts.
- Including all surfaces, Bektas’ service game winning percentage has been 76.6% in the past year, and her return game winning percentage has been 26.4%.
- Bektas has picked up 19 wins in 25 service games when playing on hard courts (76.0%), and seven wins in 23 return games (30.4%).
Bektas Recent Performances
- Bektas was eliminated by Kamilla Rakhimova (6-3, 1-6, 6-7) on September 28 in the qualification round 1s of the China Open (her last tournament).
- Bektas participated in one match in Beijing, averaging 29 games per match.